Reviews for to someone unknown
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/20
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
ceares chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
sweet and lovely
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was incredibly cute.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is just so cute, adorably awkward Arthur and the role Ariadne plays in his (love) life, excellent !
Renn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Perfect. Particularly that line: "Well, bugger me. I'm going to have to start all over."
x-Poe-x chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aw, hahaha! This was just utterly cute and amusing!
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
CAN I TELL YOU HOW ADORABLE AND PERFECT THIS WAS? VERY. VERY ADORABLE, AND VERY PERFECT.

It kindof reminded me of gyzym's coffeshop AU, in that I was feeling the same amount of giddy joy while reading it. :D
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
AH! This was so unbelievably fluffy! Oh my god, this was just so perfectly adorable, nice work :D
Dark Oasis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh awesome. He said it all in French and Arthur knew nothing... xD Poor ole Eames

Ahhhh, lovely!

-DO
here-comes-the-dreamkiller chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
AWW SO CAHYOOT
You Are Airborne chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That is my favorite short from Paris, Je T'aime! I always wanted to know what happened next. This was wonderful.
X chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was the epitome of cute!

I absolutely love this fic.

You made Arthur just so adorable /

Great ending btw!
Lady Sauce chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I absolutely adore this 3 I'm not much for fluff, usually, but this is just too cute XD
isigogo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
DWAHh! This was so utterly adorable! I absolutely loved it! Just the whole idea of a shy quiet Arthur and his cute little admitting that he liked Eames' french, not to mention English, it was very enjoyable to read. I also thought Eames little comments were fun and sweet.

One of the funnest fanfics I've read in a while, loved the romantic cafe setting, loved Ariadne, loved the ugly sweaters, loved the one sides conversation, loved quiet and nervous Arthur, loved Eames conversation about literature and soul mates, absolutely amazing job.

I'm off to see what else you've posted, but should the scenario be that you have no Inception works, then I shall ask you now, write more, because you are brilliant and your stories make me smile.
Synxailla chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
well now, isn't that nice? "Do you believe in soulmates?" Haha, I loved the fluffiness very much!

Congrats on a job well done!

Xai