Reviews for This Short Life
Imani chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I've been crying and can't stop I'm still young and I can't imagine my husband dying before me and living 27 years without him. You have a gift and I love this story with my heart.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I don't know how to review this story except by her age.

115 - Thank you for the different cast of usual characters. No overwhelming Alice, aloof Rose, big bear brother Emmett or civil war buff Jazz. I really like these people.

I loved how she first met Edward and Jacob. So funny! She has a foot fetish? You'd never know it. And I loved how she prayed to all the deities available. How PC!

33 - Honestly, what can I say about baby #3. Such a painful, wonderful, emotionaly packed time. I'm proud that Edward devoted so much time staying with Bella.

67 - I only hope to have a life like theirs if I make it to age 67. I've been married for 33 years and it seems like it's been both like it's yesterday and so many years ago. Where did the time go?

22 - I loved every bit of this age in the story. Even the embarrassing reveal of Edward's ass. This ended up in the best way. I applaud the success of Operation Ensnare Eduardo.

72 - I feel the same way and I'm terrified that's what will happen to me. Altho' I doubt it, b/c of type 1 DM.

45 - How can she get him to do the same? My hubs did the same thing and I think that's part of the reason our kids turned out as they did, a daughter an drug addict and a son with mental illness.

99 - After so much pain and anguish, sweet release. More tissues,please. 3 out of 5 Kleenex. (see profile)

P.S. I'm gonna email the link for this story to my hubs. He appreciates a good FFN story.

Thank you for writing this story and sharing your talents with us.
AllyR chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
The funny thing about this story was, I actually hated the younger Edward and Bella. I thought Edward was a dick who never got put in his place, and Bella was a total pushover. I really hated when he admitted to wanting to sleep with Tanya and Bella didn't yell or do anything but hide. I'd have smacked his face for sure lol. It was the older versions of them that were so sweet- Bella nagging Edward about taking his meds, her pride in her family, etc. They really made the story great and I'm glad I continued reading, because if I hadn't I would have missed out on a wonderful ending. Great job!
jessieclow3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
amazing chapter!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
WOW!
VeneziaK chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You know what... I did feel it and I try not to cry from sorrow and happiness. Bittersweet. That's what life's supposed to be right? :)The ups and the downs...It was so realistic, so lovely. The characters are not idolized, their love is pure and their lives simple. Such a great experience to read this short story, This Short Life. Thank you for giving me such an incredible gift! :)
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Beautiful OS! My friend Lucy rec'ed it on our site Twilight Fic Zone and I just had to read it and now I'm in tears! Really loved the flashforwards and rewinds. You did it in a way that made where the story was clear!

Really loved it, it was so beautiful m
TwiLucy-UK chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Absolutely LOVED this story. Made me cry, laugh along with other things!

If you don't mind, I'm going to rec this on my site, Twilight Fic Zone :)
babylou23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this is why i don't read story where they are older or an ending when they end. I'm a bubbling mess but great story overall.
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Absolutely brilliant! You made me cry :-(

Really can't say any more than that, as I'm still in the zone...

Thank you. You write beautifully.

CC x
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
. - I am bawling. Beautiful beautiful story sweetie. Thank you X
POPPETT chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
this story is soo fu**n amazing... you cried!... how the hell do you think the rest of us romantics coped! so sweet, so believable, so so sad - but you brought real life to this story as it truly exists - well done... pleease write more. i'm a hard bitch but i loved your story - penny
Aiyna-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I.

Love.

This.

This is THE BEST story I've read in...what...a year?

I love you for writing this story.

CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This story made me cry, cry, and cry as I write this. It was touching, beautiful, soulful, and the fact that you managed to cover a lifetime in one chapter has me totally amazed. Your tender treatment of each and every character, especially Bella and Edward was truly endearing. You have done an exceptional job with this peace. Thank you for the visuals, and giving the reader what they needed with these characters, the whole picture. You did it. You're the best.

Denise