Reviews for Once More With Changes
Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/2
Well, back again and gotta say that that doesn't fit Dart at all. The dual wielding thing that is. Learning to use a second sword in conjunction with a single one takes years and since he's on a quest to stop all those deaths...
Well, you get the idea.
Unfortunately, I think this is where I'm parting ways.
Good luck, and hopefully you've learned from this.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/2
Fun concept, but there are a number of issues that currently plague this story
Grammar, and it's Lavitz, not Lavits.
Next, the characters feel rather... Awkward, especially when compared to the source material.
Dart doesn't need the dark and edgy additions that it feels like have been added here, but oddly enough he hasn't shown much in the way of grief at losing his dear friends and that too drags down the story.
How would you feel about losing several of your best friends or brothers/sisters all in one go?
Even IF you were getting a 'redo'
Anyway, feel free to use this if you want, if not *Shrugs*
Dark Wolf Greigar chapter 14 . 1/30
Hey, long time fan Greigar here, I finally got around to checking my inbox.

I am sad to see the story go - it had a lot of potential, and I can only hope that one day you or another brilliant individual pick this up and finish it. I cannot stress enough how great it has been so far - and how great that I am certain the rest of the story would be, going through and reexperiencing my favorite game of all time from another perspective. While sure, that is what this whole site is about, you have done it thus far in a way that breaks away from the usual time travel clich├ęs and avoids the all too common 'perfect character' trap, and I applaud you for it.

P.S. While it isn't what I had in mind at the time, that was probably the best way for Shana to go. ;)
general zargon chapter 14 . 1/23
Thank you for posting this and not leaving us all hanging and wondering. It's good that this story has some closure, even if it was rushed, and I wish you the best of luck on any future stories you might write. Thank you again for wrapping up this story and not leaving it just another incomplete work.
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 14 . 1/22
As sad as I am to see this end, I am also happy to see that it did indeed have an end.
Thank you for sharing this with those of us who have and will read it.
Hitokage Higure chapter 14 . 1/22
Thank you for giving it closer. Even if it is one of my favorite stories ever that I really wanted to see the roller coaster of events I accepte this as a fair ending to a story by the auther. Thank you for this work.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Just found this and it is a fun read. I like what you did with the time travel stuff. This is way better than some self insert where the author just does watever they want. I do feel that you are making the fighting a little too easy on the characters, and only Doel and Fruegel ever took non-headshot arrows. I hope you get to work on this more soon, as I look forward to reading what you write next.
MysticEridaniTribal chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
I really like the story so far; it's nice to see a good story where someone goes back to change some events in the story. Oh, I did catch the DBZ reference to Goku's and Gohan's Full Power Super Saiyajin form when Dart wanted them to hold the Dragoon form for as long as possible and remain calm in it. Your explanation is sound, and you're the first I've seen to make that comparison. I like it, I've always been a big DBZ fan. :P Anywho, I hope that you continue this, it'd be cool to see what else changes with Dart remembering what happened the last time. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Just found this little story, and I have to say, it thrills me with the concept and your ideas. The only thing I don't like is that Dart and co can use magic outside of dragoon form. That's a trait specific to Winglies and some monsters. Humans can only use magic in items or as dragoons. Aside from that nitpick, I love the way the story is going. Please, don't abandon it.
dartboi chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Dude, this is great. Please update.
dartboi chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Please update soon.
danielbolin chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
I didn't see any mistakes, but your doing a great job with the story please continue the story.
general zargon chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Okay, I'm somewhat confused about what's going on, but I'm happy you updated! :) I look forward to finding out how you write the entire mission in the castle and how the Dragoons rescue the real Princess Emile (also, does Dart have memory problems? O.o), because as I recall that who quest line was kind of complicated. Please keep up the great work and update soon! :D
pika25 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Of course I can forgive you for your stalling. There's many reasons why you may need the time, but I'm sure we can acknowledge on the appropriate possibilities of the reason(s).

You delivered another great chapter. I'd like to see how far and well Shana and Lavitz's relationship can sail. Along with that playful part of Meru and Dart, which is another favorite of mine.

Yes I do agree on the Dragoons not allowing full control for me to switch to humans straight away and rely on the fuel bar. Which is why I only disallow 1 Dragoon to not level up and stay at lv1, though still prefer to have my bar filled for Special transform battles. I'm also annoyed on the very few Light boss opponent's for me not to use the Dark Dragoon at her fullest.

Quite a change on skipping the Twin Castles. I love the build-up you're executing.
suikofan chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Very happy to see an update! Like the changes you've made with King Zior and you seem to be doing a good job with making "real life" reasons for game mechanics.