Reviews for Soft Skeletons
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Poor Dean :( I wouldn't mind more fics where Castiel comforts him like this 3 Nice and sexy too
OrangeMonkey7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh my god, this was awesome. It was so sweet and heartfelt, but they still made love, just beautifully. Some people when they have them fuck, it turns just kind of blah and normal, but this. It was amazing. Thank you.
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow! Great oneshot! The smex was amazing, and the emotions between Cas and Dean is so sweet. :D
K. Danvers chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
There are no words to describe my feelings for this piece. This is amazing! You captured many different angles to these two characters without over doing it. I love how none of it is downplayed or shortened for some reason or another. It's so complete and you write so beautifully! I love it! I love the way you write. You are amazing.
geekinz chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Kenny... This is too beautiful. I just. EVERYTHING YOU WRITE EITHER MAKES ME CRY OR FLAIL. In a good way of course. I cry because how magnificent you pull words together... It's magical how you always get things spot on.. Character, places, dialogues. You're just too brilliant and ugh. I will read everything you write :'D

And this story.. laskjdoa;sjd. I love it. I cannot express anything but at some parts making me cry and others just making me hug my teddy bear.

Such a lovely story :')