Reviews for Compatibility of Spirit
renzie17 chapter 1 . 3/3
I've never seen Firefly so I had to do some research for context, but I gotta say, I'm very much interested in this AU. Hahaha! I hear you have 2 other companion fics for this AU so imma go read em.

Kudoskudos!
guest chapter 1 . 2/9
I really love your take in this story, how they're literally from different worlds. I hope you continue, i'll definitely check in to see if you do. *PEER PRESSURE! PEER PRESSURE!*
La Bitca chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I KEEP SCROLLING UP AND DOWN BUT THERE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE A "NEXT CHAPTER" BUTTON. Ah, uhm, sorry for the caps. But this story is amazing! Firefly and ATLA combined to make this Zutara beauty? I realize it was written 3 years ago, but I would love to see more, if you were ever so inclined! Fantastic work, truly. I especially loved the nod to Katara's healing power in the massage bit, that made me smile. Loved every minute of this story :)
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Nicely written. Love firefly.
libaka chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Great job combining two amazing series :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was a really interesting take on Zutara. Good job!
ohdeariemegoodness chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
wow. this was really fantastic. i have to admit i was kind of skeptical of the general premise, but after reading it i have definitely changed my mind. this was really well-written and i really felt like i was drawn into the story even without the firefly background. perfect!
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This little gem took me quite by surprise. Very well done.
gh0stwriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. I hope you continue. Firefly sounds interesting
Rachel Cabbit chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Thank you so much for writing this!

It was so well-written - the descriptions of their actions were subtle, well-explained and the smut was perfectly done. Not overdone, but just enough detail. What an ending too. So glad you decided to make this universe into an epic story!

Looking forward to more Zutara ;)
setlib chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Your writing was great, I liked that you stayed firmly in Katara's point of view. The chemistry between her and Zuko was perfect, and I enjoyed how you made him awkward/sweet/angry all at once. The sex was well done, not gratuitous, but presented with emotion as an important part of the character development. I would love to read more!
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Just wanted to say, this was awesome, sweet and hot and a great, well-balanced fusion. Really hoping you do add to this 'verse because while it felt like a finished piece it still left me hungry for more!
mizuko chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Firefly Avatar much happiness. I can't wait to read what you have in store.
Laura chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really liked this story.

please please continue!
Aozora chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was fantastic! I love the mix of the worlds that you've pulled off. I really hope that you continue with this story/universe. I can just see Toph as Jayne and Aang as Kung-fu Action Shepherd. (And maybe Sokka as Wash?)