Reviews for Hourglass
Nagareboshi Star chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Great to see that you haven't given up on this story, now it's getting quite interesting!

Beware of a few grammar and tense mistakes which like to appear here and there. Maybe you can get a friend to proofread, or best is you proofread a day after you have written it, that way you are more likely to catch mistakes :)
maxridelover chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
oh no she's in trouble!
Maelynae chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Really great chapter. The relationship between them is perfect, as you write it. It's pleasant to read.
I'm excited to see more :)
See you next time :)
Cecilia Glass chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Aww man. They got her And Fuka now...I forgot all about this story. Everyone's updating these days. Smileys.
Jerza Fernandes chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Oh my! Hasn't this been a while! I kind of forgot about this fic! Sorry :(

I'll re-read from chapter 1 to understand :p
I still have the general idea of it tho..
saraakbar chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
THIS IS PPEERFFEEECT! but when are you going to update?
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
JThawN chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Update soon please!

Can you reveal more about Kushina's past, a proper description? The only thing I got from the previous chapter is that she was a victim of abuse and domestic violence and even then its quite vague. Keep the mystery but you still need to leak information here and there to keep the reader from feeling confused!

Overall good FF. Really enjoying it. well done!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Wow, glad you updated! Nearly thought the story was forgotten, funny that I only just thought about it yesterday and wondered! :D

Interesting interesting, I guess I'll have to go back again though and reread it all xD Which'll be fun! :D Keep going!
maxridelover chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
poor kushina, she doesn't deserve the pain of this!
sha5aditto chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
MORE HANGOVERS! NOOOO!
but awesome! XD
Quazillionaire chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Good work! :) I like the originality of your stories. Makes them very good reads.
reddevil47 chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Been some time but great chap, and I do hope Minato can help Kushina's relationship with her parents
Jerza Fernandes chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
It's been so long since you have updated! I'm really happy that you did update though! :) Thank you for another amazing chapter.

What I really enjoy about reading is complications and drama. From my perspective, too many writers here lack a complication, and a real climax. I really enjoyed reading this chapter though! :)
zas118 chapter 13 . 12/9/2013