Reviews for You Know You Trust Your Partner
Oofies chapter 1 . 5/1
Just finished this entire series. This is one of my favorite authors and if you read it you won't be disappointed in anything other than the craving for more. Eloquently written and perfected! Another wonderful series.
zid95thanad chapter 20 . 1/17
thank you for this beautiful story...
this is my first soul eater fanfic that i read and i really love it...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2018
How would he get gray hairs when his hair is already white? Lol
absolute madlad chapter 18 . 8/18/2018
there are 1000 reviews exactly on this so like the madlad i am, im leaving on to make 1001. i like this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
This is so adorable, i love it!
QueenBbrony chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
This is a fantastic fic. Everything felt so natural between the two of them and that was a great ending.
SunBinamra chapter 20 . 3/30/2018
Haha, these are all amazing! I think this was the first of your fics I read, and it's still one of my favorites. You captured Soui and Maka and their relationship perfectly. Great work!
NightShadowSlayer chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
SO FLUFFY :3
But the last detail at the end is kinda...gorey O.o
KKVixen chapter 20 . 1/26/2018
This was the best thing ever!
KKVixen chapter 16 . 1/26/2018
Well isn’t Wes a little TROLL. This was cute and funny. I enjoyed this chapter.
Lilith Jae chapter 20 . 1/20/2018
Bored of it? Never! If you can, I'd love for you to continue updating and adding to this collection till the world ends, but that's a little too selfish of me. Maka and Soul's relationship as you've portrayed it is one I admire and wish I could have for myself too. It's just too beautiful to justify into words
OmegaKenichi chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Doesn't Soul already have grey hair though?
Lavenderstitches chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
'' great story ~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
To lazy to log in sry but ur story's r cool and big (somewhere in the background u can hear black star screaming) great job and if u want to, totally continue it. I also, I'm pretty sure ull reach 1k reviews soon (I'm the 991th one) so congrats.

KUDOS
Ellie chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
Hi, I just finished reading this series, and while I'm sad that there won't be more, I agree that this is a perfect ending. I really admire your writing ability, and will definitely be checking out your other works!
Thanks for writing!