Reviews for Bella Hulk
Mrs. Jim chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I'm surprised she could keep from going on all HULK on their asses...Wonder how well she'll take the news of wolves and imprints
Skullqueencb chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
love it

update super soon
Luna Luce chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Great start I can't wait to read more. I loving Bella's first date with Jared. I wonder will there be more interaction with the Cullens? Whats up with her reaction to Edward and Jasper and why didn't Emmett get the same reaction?
AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
i love this story!

please update soon!
Kyubi9 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying I really like this story and hope you update soon.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
tulle chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Love your different angel on this story :-)
RandomGirlxx chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I like this. Different from the rest. Unique and hilarious. Definitely an amazing read. Update, please.
Lizmny3 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
love
Ayeilin chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I love this! I am really happy that you had upload this (and I had the time to read it before going to school yay -)

Well, I love how you make the Jared/Bella relation, I will wait the following :)

Ps: Sorry for thr "bad english" but I'm french so, it's a quite hard to explain me correctly
Susanj01 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Love it! Please update real soon can't wait to read more.
grabski8 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
great weiting for more
alkkhes chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
ok am not a fan twilight i can say i hate the series with a passion but this fic has got my interest wasnt even going to read at first but after looking for fics to read on the hulk this is one of the few that got my interest. now i normally dont read frist person views do to the fact it hurts my head to think that way but once i got reading this it went from ok to good to hilarious with this latest chap. it will be very interesting to see a fight between the wolves and the cullens with bella in the middle can see her hulking out on both of them and proving her point to jared that the baseball bat would be the lest of his worries and she s right that she is the scariest thing in that state. will bruce make a appearance later in the story if he does that should be quite interest to see how her new friends take that charile is not her realy father but bruce is. cant wait to read more go bella make the people of folks fear the hulk :D longest review that i think i have given :D
Bunnie.863 chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
That part with Charlie and the weights was funny as hell :) I really like this story, it's very interesting. I like that she can differentiate serious threats, like how Jasper gets a reaction and emmett doesn't... Those are some great instincts!

Excellent story, can't wait for more! xoxo
Orchamus chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Oh, that was a horrible image. Phantom pains, yeesh.
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I hate Twilight with a passion, but love Hulk stories, so I decided to take a chance here, and wow, was I surprised at how this is going, ie: it's freaking hilarious! Poor widdle Edward won't stand a chance (frankly, I hate the character, the portrayal of the Twilight vampires, and the goddamn TWINKLING IN SUNLIGHT! Why can't they just burn like all the other bloodsucking undead in SUNLIGHT!). Anyway, keep up the great work!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »