Reviews for Bella Hulk
binkleys23 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Write more to this story soon plases!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
This is hilarious! And I'm glad even though Bella was imprinted on she's still best friends with Leah and would be with her instead of her imprint if she's pissed enough! XD And it's very interesting about her Hulk! Love the fic and can't wait for an update!
chris kidder chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Update please or maybe make a new story where bella is still Bruce's daughter but goes to see her dad and ends up helping out the avengers with the envision plus the avengers didn't know Bruce had a kid
TheViewer chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Great story so far, very original i hope that you continue it soon
Crazykrew616 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Awesome... its differently an original idea of an AU... hope for an update soon!...
BeckaR chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story really love it and can't wait for more please
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This idea is so amusing, I'm a big fan of the Hulk so it definitely caught my attention, very unique. I'm looking forward to seeing how you go about showing how this changes things. Also, I for one an always in favor of giving Bella a better personality... bigger balls ; )
Mrs. Fontenot chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Interesting premise. Will you be continuing this story? If so I look forward to see how it continues.
christina chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Very hood plot for a crossover that does not have many stories to it. Very well done
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
love this, I can't wait to see more of it. I also can't wait for the pack to meet Bruce
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Bella the She-Hulk eh? Nice idea. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I find it weird,yet cool at the same time...Update soon!
Wolvess chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
hey love this story but Jared's second name is Cameron not Bronson just thought i would point that out to u
Peyton-Alice chapter 9 . 10/24/2013