Reviews for You've got cake on your shoe
SovrenPanda chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OMFG SOO SNEAKY AND CUUUTTEE!
bright chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
this was great. and funy
Quirkista chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I absolutely adored this amazing fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
The cutest short story Eva!
Kc495 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this story :3 its sooooo cute
kaji13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was so wonderfully, beautifully awkward and completely adorable!
Long Shadows chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
wow, i could feel the awkwardness there, but great story!
midnightheula chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Aaaaahhh! This story is so sweet! XD
pikachu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I loved it! It's probily not a very needed comment but I figured everyone needs feedback with this stuff. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is sooooo amazingly cute keep writing! i read ur other one-i dont believe inlove at first sight-and loved it too!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Kaoru's sooo cute and sweet. Doing things like that for Hikaru? And my gosh, that was so funny! I couldn't even... My laughter didn't have a sound anymore. That's how funny it is. Yeap, be a girlfriend Hikaru! Great job! Great job...
Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So cute. You're a very talented author!
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Nice. These are the types of stories I like to read. The ones where someone gets utterly mortified. :)
nicluvly chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I'm so behind on my reading!

This was amazing adorable and I regret the fact that I'm only just now reading it!

I loved the slight AyameXTamaki reference But most of all the completely awkward fumbling of Hikaru! Oh gah, no one does HikaruXHaruhi like you Mimi!

Utterly amazing! I bow to your fluffy humourous amazingness!
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
"That was Hikaru, the master of romance. It was a wonder the young brunette wasn't swooning into his arms (though admittedly he was so agitated that he'd probably drop her if she did)."

O . . . M . . . G! so true! i was laughing almost the whole time. hikaharu is so CUTE! and you just gotta love lil' cupid kaoru.