Reviews for How to Use Facebook
This is so funny!
Carter chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is hllarious
harrypotterfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
this is amazing. I love the conversations, its perfect. Just like it would be!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Utterly hilarious. Amazing!
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
great idea, well written, love it
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awesome :).
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Downright hilarious. LOVE James's and Lysander's typing abilities, and overall the general chaos of this piece. It flows nicely and seems perfect to me. Love the cute relationships shown through posts :) Super amazing.
Nerine Luna Cyran chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Had great fun reading this one. Lot's of names, but we NextGen Fanatics can keep them apart, so no problems there ;)

Queen Riza chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
God I love this. You see so many stories about the normal Harry Potter characters using Facebook but this is the first I've seen of the Next Gen! This was hilarious!
Miss Funnel Cake chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this! It made me laugh was very funny! ;) I'll be sure to read! I loved how Teddy has farmville :L I remember when I used to play that... :O
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
george's firework chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha, that was brilliant - Lord Madlemort. You shall take over the world in no time with your amazing skill and wit.

~Your faithful Death Fanatic Starius
Midnight Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Epic fic! Great job :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was hilarious :D I love it...hilarious :)

James is crap at typing...ha ha, of course he is.

I was laughing the whole way through this, it's hilarious.

I love Molly's status at the end. I can just imagine them all having facebook to keep in touch with their friends, especially Lily and James.

I love this, very imaginative, and not at all corny, like a lot of parodies are. Well-written, which is surprising for a parody, or a story like this.