Reviews for Detailing
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
love it.
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
NOOOO! Dammit, why does this always happen to me?

I just finished the anime and the first thing I did was look up fic for Hannah... There's a disappointing lack. I figured it was become she doesn't become an important character until the last two or so episodes... But the other reviews for this story says otherwise. :'( Dammit... In every single fandom I'm in, my favourite/one of favourite characters is ALWAYS hated by the fandom! -_-

Pffft, rant out of the way... I LOVED this. The characterisation is so spot-on it hurts. And I really like how the shipping was there (at least from my perception...) but was very, very, veeeery light. Which is a REALLY hard to do. The subtlety was amazing. :'D I mean you probably wrote this without that intention, but it's one of those fics that you can see it if you squint.

I also really enjoyed the small snipetty-type parts at the start... Can't really think of an eloquent way to phrase it XD But yes, I really enjoy the way you layed out the story. And I liked how Ciel, Alois and Claude received passing mentions, but the fic was really just about the two of them- demon to demon.

The only criticism I can offer (and it's personal opinion, really) is that the discription of Hannah when she's leaning her hand against her face and splaying her fingers or... something... Seemed kind of awkward and long-winded. But then again it's almost 3am, I'm reading this from my iPod and I'm a little sleepy, so perhaps I didn't read it properly...

Other than that, I really loved this! Thank you for giving me faith. I'll hunt for more quality Kuro fic tomorrow... Also, sorry for any mistakes. :P Anything that doesn't make sense is due to a mix of iPod's auto-correct and my sleepiness, haha.
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
OOh I LOVE Hannah. I think it's a shame that the fandom revolted against her so strongly, I thought she was really freaky and cool. This story is really good, I like the violence combined with not-too-much sexual tension. Really nicely done.

Love from, The Obsessionist.
A chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is probably one of my favorite Kuroshitsuji character studies in the disguise of a ficcy. Hannah playing a foil to Sebastian, one a proper demon with the guise of timidity, the other a human-demon with almost an empty strength. This raises questions I never thought of when reading the manga or watching the anime: has Sebastian become more human? He does do things other demon servants do not do, and seems to have a close intimate relationship with Ciel that transcends a master-servant role.

Well done! This deserves more reviews!
Authom chapter 1 . 5/29/2011

I love that Hanna just outsmarted Sebastian. I dunno why people hate Hanna, but she's a very good character to make stories with, don't you agree?
ChellyBellyBeanBag chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I honestly do not get how you have gotten no reviews yet. Are people honestly so repelled by Hannah that they allow it to block out an obviously well written fic? Anyway. You bring up a good point. I enjoyed this very much and give you a tray of cookies as my thanks. Ciao!