Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
Margirli13 chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
I love this story! This is amazing! Please please please keep writing! Your series is lne of the most magnificent stories I've ever read on !
I literally spent the last few days reading through all of them! I can't wait to read more!
I love seeing the way James being alive has changed the situation- what is different, and what's stayed the same!
annades49800 chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
AAA WHAT HAPPENED TO I WONT ABANDON THIS STORY?! Please update deposits not having done that in more than a year:/ this is such a fantastic story and your writing is amazing!
psycho bunny chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
brilliant story, you are an amazing writer, ive read everything on here that you have written and ive loved every chapter, thank you for writing it all and allowing me to read your awesome work
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Foster parenting, OMG the heartache! I hope you and your family are well. 4 years since the story was last updated!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Oh god the locket.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
These day...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Great chapter!

Typos:
Harry had been through quite a he had every
*quite a lot and he

:'(
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
When I die hallelujah bye and bye I'll fly away
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
More danger to the statute by having s niggle in thier house, really.
mactraverlive.com chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
will you please update this. it is really good
ravenclawprincess95 chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
This is easily one of my favorite series on this site. My only question is when can we get an update!?
plappermouth chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
There are no words for how sad I am that this fanfiction has been abandoned :( please write more
MarilynT chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Just read all your stories. You are very gifted and I am enjoying your writing. I hope you get a break from real life and are able to continue with the story. Thank you for the entertainment.
464 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »