Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
These day...
Great chapter!

Harry had been through quite a he had every
*quite a lot and he

Champ. Ugh.
When I die hallelujah bye and bye I'll fly away
More danger to the statute by having s niggle in thier house, really. chapter 8 . 3/24
will you please update this. it is really good
ravenclawprincess95 chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
This is easily one of my favorite series on this site. My only question is when can we get an update!?
plappermouth chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
There are no words for how sad I am that this fanfiction has been abandoned :( please write more
MarilynT chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Just read all your stories. You are very gifted and I am enjoying your writing. I hope you get a break from real life and are able to continue with the story. Thank you for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
This story is epic, but I was wondering if you had any intention to finish it? I hope you do it's quite brilliant :)
Charlie chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
Hello! I have read and reread all of your stories so many times since around mid-2014, everywhere from my own bedroom to at school to the mental ward of a hospital. Everywhere! I am so grateful to you that you wrote them, and I sincerely doubt now that you will write more, but I want you to know how grateful I am to you for writing these. You are wonderful, and good luck with life x
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
James should be the defense teacher. I really wish you would finish these, they are amazing!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Oh please update! I love your story!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Love this series! Wish you'd continue it :) also, you better not kill off Sirius, Remus, James, Ron, Ginny or Hermione! I love finally seeing a story where the marauders are alive and would love to see them live through the war. They deserve a long life and would love if this series brought that :)
459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »