Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Can you finish this story pleeeeeease?
zac ramesh chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Ur stories r really the best fanfiction that I've read.. Really love the way u've captured the essence of everyone's character.. Brilliant.. Only problem is that u haven't updated in a long while and I wud love to read de next chapters with umbridge in Hogwarts.. Pl update more often... Also will someone be killed in this book? Pl let it not be any of the marauders.. Hoping u wud update soon
Phil Boswell chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
This is going rather nicely, I do hope you manage to continue it some time.

As an adoptive parent myself, I can imagine what you have been going through: I hope you have found it as worthwhile as we have ;-)
SilverNightfall chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! Your the first person I've known to ever do something like this and I really like how you have done it. You know how to deal with complex emotions which makes the story an amazing read, thanks.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
please upload
Charlie Hayden chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I've been reading this series none stop for the last few days and I am absolutely amazed at your ability to weave an alternate version of the Harry Potter books. You're really good at weaving something that can totally pass for cannon. The relationship between Harry and James is just amazing, James' devotion and over protectiveness for his son is spot on and Harry's relationships with the marauders is that of a close knit family which I always imagined it to be that way. You've got Harry down to the typical child rather the the slightly repressed one he is in cannon and I'm applauding your effort in bringing about that change in showing how different he would be if raised by someone who loves him. I did, however, find Remus to come off as a bit too strict, but perhaps that can be further explored down the road.

I was absolutely shocked at the end of the Triwizard Tournament to read about Sirius being under the imperious curse and helping Voldemort get to Harry. I did not see that coming! Looking back, I suppose the signs were there within the story but I kept expecting it to be Moody as in cannon so I totally missed them. I'm very interesting in see how the repercussions of this incident plays out, it has to go far deeper than what have seen emotionally, especially after everything about Peter's betrayal. There has to be some unresolved issues festering below the surface that will come out down the road.

I would also like to know what James has planned for Rita Skeeter, I hope it is nasty, like he goes back to his old ways to teach her a very valuable lesson. If I were him and Sirius, I'd register as animagi before she discovers their secret and turns the tables. Maybe he could make her useful for the order or use her to combat Fudge and Umbridge.

And speaking of Umbridge, I look forward to James dukeing it out with her. He probably should take the DADA position at Hogwarts before she could become appointed. She'd still become Hogwarts High Inquisitor anyway, so the school needs both James and Sirius to battle against her tyranny.

I'd also like to see James' uncle Charles make an appearance at some point besides being briefly mentioned. If he isn't dead and no one knows it yet.
smellyjellybelly chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I really miss this story! When are you going to update?
00pansgirl00 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
When are you going to update? Please let me know. I miss this story!
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I truly, truly, truly adore this series! Amazing writing hun, I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Mimi81 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
i liked your history
brittany1989 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I might die if you don't update soon. DIE! jk. Seriouslythough.
I'm really happy I found these series. I have been looking for a "what-if" James had survived story for a while and I very happy to have found someone who's accomplished the idea so well!
marca chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Loved this chapter as I loved every chapter in this exeptional universe (just forgot to review then I read it for the first time - naturally in the moment the email came).

I hope you soon find time to update again.

Best wishes,
Marca
HorseMagic17 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
hurry up and up date the story!
itsthenargles394 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love this its so awsomely amazing! Your such a good writerrwriterr
435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »