Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
nessierocs4eva chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
this is AMAZING!:):)pls review soon!
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Poor Harry's feeling so smothered, huh? But, it's only because he's loved. Good chapter, I hope there's another update soon.
atharrixrdan-archive chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Great first 2 chapters :) Can't wait to see how you play with OOTP events with added James.

- Athar
Morgana Elvendork chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see James reaction about it!
unfortunatelyamuggle chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
this was a beautiful chapter!

the interaction between james (jamie) and sirius was heartbreaking, but sirius was right! You either trust him or not!

The elephant peeing made me laugh so much! Awesome, like always.

I always like it when Sirius talks about the past in your stories, he always dresses it with jokes and little trivia that make me smile.

Also, go Tonks! Of course you love Greek myths! They are the best (says the Greek girl :P)

Poor Remus!

What an awesome chapter!

I cant wait for more
TemperedRose chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
yey! an update! james struggling with sirius' "betrayal" is nice, and his worries and all that. nice chapter! you're awesome!
Tyler-Blaise chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Another great chapter :) can't wait for more :)

Ty
VobisNeminemSum chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
YES! YESYESYES! YOU UPDATED! YESSSS! Yours is the only really worth reading James/Sirius raise Harry fic... everyone else steers off to not being protective enough or having Sirius or James do all of Harry's work... I'm currently trying to read one where Sirius goes on the horcrux hunt with Harry instead of Ron and Hermione, and it completely ruined it for me. PLEASE update more!
Ichigokuro chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! I can't wait till you update again. Your fantastic!
xCecilex chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Well maybe this will prevent the debacle that happened in canon in the 5th book with Sirius's death. lol. I really don't want Sirius dead in your story. Wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to more!
HP.mandy.x chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
A new chapter! :)

I cried, lol.

When siruis started going on about James trusting him, broke my heart :(

- great story!
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Thanks for the update! I love how James is still so worried, and his discussion with Sirius about how they've failed was so heartbreaking!

The conversation about fairy tales was bittersweet, and I loved Remus's contribution! I look forward to reading more :D
Bottled Sunshine chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Another excellent chapter. I could scarcely contain myself when I saw the notice and then I clicked the wrong button in my excitement. I simply couldn't wait.

I love the way you use humor in this story-"It was the most hideous thing I ever saw, which is saying something because, well, you've seen your Uncle Vernon." Comic relief does wonders, you know?

I'm quite sleepy, but I had to say something right away. Lovely chapter!

BottledSunshine
deletedsjd145679 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Ahhhh yay you UPDATED! (pleeeeeaaasseee make it sooner next time, that was torture)

I can't wait until protective James, Remus, and Sirius emerge again! I'm waiting with bated breath for when those three find out about the scars that Umbridge gave Harry (if you make that part of the story)

Please please please please update soon!
deletedsjd145679 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011

Please please please please update soon!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »