Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
harrbear123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Update soon pleeeeaaaassseeee!
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
angsty grouchy rebellious harry has surfaced again! buwahahahahaha! i can't believe it took me this long to find out that there's a new story up! please hurry and write chapter two!
CelestialTravesty chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I have just recently found your stories and I am absolutely hooked. Your storyline is non-canon enough to still be imaginative and interesting, but canon enough to not lose the characters' originality. If James had survived, I could see their lives going exactly like this. I've laughed, I've cried, and all the while I just can't stop reading. You have an awesome gift and I can't wait to see what happens in this story. I'm honestly worried because we all know what happens to one of my favorite characters in the actual 5th book, but I'm still interested to see how it will work out.

Keep writing :)

CT
bob chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love your story so far but would you hurry up and write more!
HarryPotterFan016 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY AS OF THE OTHER ONES...CANT WAIT TELL YOU UPDATE...WHITCH YOU SHOULD VERY SOON :D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
justagirl97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
omigod i the 'Not For Anything series! They are absolutely amazing! I stayed up until 1am last night because i wanted to finish the triwizard tournament one! I was crying soooooo much when you find out about Sirius! but it was really cleverly put together! pleaaaaaasssssssssss do more chapters asap!
livedadream chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love this series can't wait for the next chapter XD
Lylie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story is about to be as great as the other ones! I really love the way you portrait Harry. I can't wait to enjoy another chapter! Update soon please!
Ely11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hello! Luckily, you came back! I am very curious! Update soon! A kiss!

Ely11
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Can't wait to see where you're going with this. You've already kept Harry true to form by making him a right bitch; well done.
public-enemy27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm so glad that you're going to continue this brilliant story. That was an amazing chapter - I liked it that you also put just that little row between James and Harry into it... I only can imagine how difficult times must be for them both. And I hope that the time at Grimmauld Place is at least a little cozy for Harry.
Christmas1094 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Please update soon!
dazzledgreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I always get so excited when you post a new chapter, and I'm never let down! :]
indaburrow chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Its really interesting so far :) is the main plot going to be on harry's visions and possession or are you going to change it about a bit?
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »