Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
CelestialTravesty chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I have just recently found your stories and I am absolutely hooked. Your storyline is non-canon enough to still be imaginative and interesting, but canon enough to not lose the characters' originality. If James had survived, I could see their lives going exactly like this. I've laughed, I've cried, and all the while I just can't stop reading. You have an awesome gift and I can't wait to see what happens in this story. I'm honestly worried because we all know what happens to one of my favorite characters in the actual 5th book, but I'm still interested to see how it will work out.

Keep writing :)

CT
bob chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love your story so far but would you hurry up and write more!
HarryPotterFan016 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY AS OF THE OTHER ONES...CANT WAIT TELL YOU UPDATE...WHITCH YOU SHOULD VERY SOON :D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
justagirl97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
omigod i the 'Not For Anything series! They are absolutely amazing! I stayed up until 1am last night because i wanted to finish the triwizard tournament one! I was crying soooooo much when you find out about Sirius! but it was really cleverly put together! pleaaaaaasssssssssss do more chapters asap!
livedadream chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love this series can't wait for the next chapter XD
Lylie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story is about to be as great as the other ones! I really love the way you portrait Harry. I can't wait to enjoy another chapter! Update soon please!
Ely11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hello! Luckily, you came back! I am very curious! Update soon! A kiss!

Ely11
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Can't wait to see where you're going with this. You've already kept Harry true to form by making him a right bitch; well done.
public-enemy27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm so glad that you're going to continue this brilliant story. That was an amazing chapter - I liked it that you also put just that little row between James and Harry into it... I only can imagine how difficult times must be for them both. And I hope that the time at Grimmauld Place is at least a little cozy for Harry.
Christmas1094 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Please update soon!
dazzledgreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I always get so excited when you post a new chapter, and I'm never let down! :]
indaburrow chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Its really interesting so far :) is the main plot going to be on harry's visions and possession or are you going to change it about a bit?
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I was wondering how you were going to get the Muggle bit into there. These stories are really good.
livin and breathin chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hey there- so there isn't too much I can say other than the fact that for the past couple months it seems to have happened that I haven't been reading as much fanfiction but today I was just in the mood so I scrolled through my list of e-mails from ff to see if there's anything I'm up to and I see the Not For Anything: Triwizard Tournament. I was reading it from before and had left off just before chapter 29 came out. I read it all and into the sequel for one main reason. It's refreshing. I've gotten so tired of reading the same old tired themes and attempts at show-shopping surprises only for the author to completely miss on the goal of really bringing the feelings back home. When I read your story I really feel the pit of nervous energy in James' gut and the tensions or vibes you're trying to bring across in a room. All the more, it's different for me because in the 7 years that I've been on ff I haven't really read too many stories where only Lily passed away that night. I'm not going to lie, there were times when I thought that Harry was made out to be a little too innocent for his age but I see the evolution that you're trying to bring across and I like the consistency of it throughout all the segments of the story. I also think that the relationships between Harry, Ron, Hermione, and especially Ginny haven't been developed enough but there's definitely time for that to be done and it's evident that you know how to do that through the great characters and relationships that you've brought us through the Marauders.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you

Livin and Breathin 3

p.s. please ignore the run on sentences, I'm too lazy to go back and fix them ;-)
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »