Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
Palogan chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Good chapter! Update soon! I can't wait a whole month like last time! :) it makes me sad that james doesn't trust Sirius anymore tho : /
Sammi chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
yay you updated! just wondering, how long is this story going to be?
public-enemy27 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Aww, poor Harry. Times are quite hard at the moment, aren't they? Actually, it seems to me that James and his son really are in the need of a long talk to get things straighten out.

Maybe it will help both of them to calm down a bit and find back to their great relationship - and the same goes for Sirius and James. They really should talk to each other some more!

I'm already looking forward to your upcoming chapter. Let's see what information Snape's gathered.
canadiangirl13 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Dang, a cliffhanger! Curses! I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to come out and hopefully it will be soon. I loved the chapter and really can't wait for the next one. I have a feeling this story is going to be good! Please update soon!
5thmarauder94 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
wow, i could tell ou all over again how awesome you are, but i think the fact that this story has nearly 100 reviews on just 2 chapters speaks for itself!

one thing though, and imagine this in a crying, whiny voice (a very manly crying, whiny voice): WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SOOOO LOOONG TO UPDATE!
agentjellylegs chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Ahh! MORE SUSPENSE! Awesome chapter by the way it made my day please update soon.
Padfoot24601 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Hi,LOVE IT! Surprise surprise!

Padfoot197
HarryPotterFan016 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This chaper was great...update soon PLEASE! :D
nessierocs4eva chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
this is AMAZING!:):)pls review soon!
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Poor Harry's feeling so smothered, huh? But, it's only because he's loved. Good chapter, I hope there's another update soon.
atharrixrdan-archive chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Great first 2 chapters :) Can't wait to see how you play with OOTP events with added James.

- Athar
Morgana Elvendork chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see James reaction about it!
unfortunatelyamuggle chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
this was a beautiful chapter!

the interaction between james (jamie) and sirius was heartbreaking, but sirius was right! You either trust him or not!

The elephant peeing made me laugh so much! Awesome, like always.

I always like it when Sirius talks about the past in your stories, he always dresses it with jokes and little trivia that make me smile.

Also, go Tonks! Of course you love Greek myths! They are the best (says the Greek girl :P)

Poor Remus!

What an awesome chapter!

I cant wait for more
TemperedRose chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
yey! an update! james struggling with sirius' "betrayal" is nice, and his worries and all that. nice chapter! you're awesome!
Tyler-Blaise chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Another great chapter :) can't wait for more :)

Ty