Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
mrschuckbass10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
amazing as always! Please don't kill Sirius in this story! I want him to make it until at least the 7th book so he can find out what Regulus did! Please update the marauder's tale!
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ahh Harry, it's never nice when he's being all moody. Still I understand why he's all upset. James handled it well. LD
Sara I Have No Profile chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow. That was unexpected - Scott Andrews being...nice. Odd.

I like the way James handled Harry's frustration. "Let's take down Voldemort. You and me. Right now. What's your plan?" That was nicely done.

Aw, and it ended on a lighter note after the dementors and moody Harry. :) Good way of ending the chapter!
TheMunnin chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww, moody teenagers brings tears to my eyes (And then I wonder why americans celebrate sweet 16)

I'll warn you kill Sirius... watch your back! I'll be sure to discover where you live (though, considering I don't even know the country, it might be an unconcerning threat)

PS: Yay for the new story!
Rebel Way chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I already love this one! You're doing such a great job!
itravelalone chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I've been waiting for this story. Great chapter (great stories - I'm hooked!), you give J.K Rowling a run for her money! Can't wait for the next chapter.
YuuShka chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hello!

Finally the 5th part!

You know, swings are also my favorite ... er... what word is that? Ah, never mind. I complitely understand Harry's wanting to go to swings. They really give some illusion of freedom. I don't even try to understand his feelling of a trap, because there has never been anybody after me. But indeed, there were days when I wasn't allowed out of house. It was so damn frustrating!

But my parents would have killed me, if I ever tried to speak with them as Potter-boy spoke with Potter-elder, Xd))).

But I so like this angry Harry! It makes him so real!

Waiting for update))

Yu Sandra
Aileen Autarkeia chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hello! I certainly came in late, didn't I? Good writing style! This is the best and farthest along story I have found so far. Very good job with descriptions and nice long chapters! Long chapters make a bad week bearable. Thank you for updating and keep writing!
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
yay!

amazing so far

update soon!
agentjellylegs chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Excellent start. I'm really looking forward to hearing what happens next.
smidget chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Off to a great start already! This was a great introductory chapter. I'm very interested to see where you go with this next installment. You always have such a nice balance of canon and your own original plot lines and twists. I think I am especially interested with this one because it always seemed to me that the first four books of the Harry Potter series were, to a certain extent, more individual stories while the last three were like one overarching story. This is where it all starts to come together and lead up to the exciting finale, even if it is a few books away. So I'm curious to see what sorts of twists and curves you'll lead us on. I'm hooked already.

Teenage Harry is in full force, but I never really minded angsty Harry. We all had our less than proud teen moments and Harry has much more reason than most to have an attitude at this point. But it will be interesting to see how that plays out with James around instead of Harry trying to fill the father figure void in his life.

I'm looking forward to any and all updates! Happy writing!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I saw the notice in my inbox, and I had to put off reading it, and put off reading it, and put off reading it... until now! Finally I get to sit down and enjoy the chapter. Which was a marvelous chapter by the way. I loved the way you adapted the dementor event to fit in with the Not For Anything series.

"People who didn't like chocolate couldn't be trusted." Amen! I mean, I just don't understand that idea. Not liking chocolate? Impossible!

I look forward to more :) It's simply so good!

BottledSunshine
obsidian glass chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yay! New story! Book 5 was always my favourite and you being an awesome writer and all makes me very excited for the rest of this fic. I liked the little addition of Scott Andrews in this chapter. Little kids always have the weirdest reasoning. Who knew he secretly wanted to be Harry's friend?
Palogan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ooooh this is going to be so good! I can't wait for the next update!
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Merlin, I forgot how moody Harry gets in this book. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »