Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
deletedsjd145679 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Ahhhh yay you UPDATED! (pleeeeeaaasseee make it sooner next time, that was torture)

I can't wait until protective James, Remus, and Sirius emerge again! I'm waiting with bated breath for when those three find out about the scars that Umbridge gave Harry (if you make that part of the story)

Please please please please update soon!
AnnMarie94 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Great new chapter. I enjoyed it. Please don't wait so long for the next one. I was going crazy!
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
WOO! loved the new chapter!
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Gosh I love this story. Think it's exactly like it would've happened had James been with Sirius. And btw, I loved your spin at the end of the last one. I kept waiting for it to be Moody, and then all of a sudden you switched it and made it Sirius instead. Brilliant! I hope Harry stays "safe". Looking forward to your next and sure hope you finish all 7 books. 3'd it!

~ Angel
Morgana Elvendork chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Where is the update? came on! I cant wait anymore!
christmas1094 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Please please hurry up and update! I can't wait any longer. The suspense is killing me.
jeiwderno chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
FANTASTIC, the whole series, please update! its been two weeks youre killing me haha
harrbear123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Update soon pleeeeaaaassseeee!
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
angsty grouchy rebellious harry has surfaced again! buwahahahahaha! i can't believe it took me this long to find out that there's a new story up! please hurry and write chapter two!
CelestialTravesty chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I have just recently found your stories and I am absolutely hooked. Your storyline is non-canon enough to still be imaginative and interesting, but canon enough to not lose the characters' originality. If James had survived, I could see their lives going exactly like this. I've laughed, I've cried, and all the while I just can't stop reading. You have an awesome gift and I can't wait to see what happens in this story. I'm honestly worried because we all know what happens to one of my favorite characters in the actual 5th book, but I'm still interested to see how it will work out.

Keep writing :)

CT
bob chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love your story so far but would you hurry up and write more!
HarryPotterFan016 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY AS OF THE OTHER ONES...CANT WAIT TELL YOU UPDATE...WHITCH YOU SHOULD VERY SOON :D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
justagirl97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
omigod i the 'Not For Anything series! They are absolutely amazing! I stayed up until 1am last night because i wanted to finish the triwizard tournament one! I was crying soooooo much when you find out about Sirius! but it was really cleverly put together! pleaaaaaasssssssssss do more chapters asap!
livedadream chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love this series can't wait for the next chapter XD
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »