Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
VobisNeminemSum chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
YES! YESYESYES! YOU UPDATED! YESSSS! Yours is the only really worth reading James/Sirius raise Harry fic... everyone else steers off to not being protective enough or having Sirius or James do all of Harry's work... I'm currently trying to read one where Sirius goes on the horcrux hunt with Harry instead of Ron and Hermione, and it completely ruined it for me. PLEASE update more!
Ichigokuro chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! I can't wait till you update again. Your fantastic!
xCecilex chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Well maybe this will prevent the debacle that happened in canon in the 5th book with Sirius's death. lol. I really don't want Sirius dead in your story. Wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to more!
HP.mandy.x chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
A new chapter! :)

I cried, lol.

When siruis started going on about James trusting him, broke my heart :(

- great story!
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Thanks for the update! I love how James is still so worried, and his discussion with Sirius about how they've failed was so heartbreaking!

The conversation about fairy tales was bittersweet, and I loved Remus's contribution! I look forward to reading more :D
Bottled Sunshine chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Another excellent chapter. I could scarcely contain myself when I saw the notice and then I clicked the wrong button in my excitement. I simply couldn't wait.

I love the way you use humor in this story-"It was the most hideous thing I ever saw, which is saying something because, well, you've seen your Uncle Vernon." Comic relief does wonders, you know?

I'm quite sleepy, but I had to say something right away. Lovely chapter!

BottledSunshine
deletedsjd145679 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Ahhhh yay you UPDATED! (pleeeeeaaasseee make it sooner next time, that was torture)

I can't wait until protective James, Remus, and Sirius emerge again! I'm waiting with bated breath for when those three find out about the scars that Umbridge gave Harry (if you make that part of the story)

Please please please please update soon!
deletedsjd145679 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011

Please please please please update soon!
PreciousNoel chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Great new chapter. I enjoyed it. Please don't wait so long for the next one. I was going crazy!
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
WOO! loved the new chapter!
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Gosh I love this story. Think it's exactly like it would've happened had James been with Sirius. And btw, I loved your spin at the end of the last one. I kept waiting for it to be Moody, and then all of a sudden you switched it and made it Sirius instead. Brilliant! I hope Harry stays "safe". Looking forward to your next and sure hope you finish all 7 books. 3'd it!

~ Angel
Morgana Elvendork chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Where is the update? came on! I cant wait anymore!
christmas1094 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Please please hurry up and update! I can't wait any longer. The suspense is killing me.
jeiwderno chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
FANTASTIC, the whole series, please update! its been two weeks youre killing me haha
harrbear123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011