Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
itsthenargles394 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love this its so awsomely amazing! Your such a good writerrwriterr
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really very excited for the next chapter. Love what you're doing. Keep it up.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I read the whole universe in a few days and I hang my head in shame since I haven't reviewed before -.- I will make up for that soon! .
I can't wait until the next chapter especially since OOTP was my favorite book (except the whole Sirius dying part). Have fun with your foster kid!
hexcharm50 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
OMGOMGOMG I read the entire series in like a week! It's amazing! I really hope you update again soon! You have an amazing talent! Keep up the fantastic work!
compplyffy chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
another amazing chapter! I love it. Update soon please?
Nicole chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
delusiondreamer chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I'm really glad that you haven't abandoned this story. I read it for the first time about 6 months ago, and have just re-read it. I still adore your characterizations of Harry and James. Actually, I had wanted to try my hand at writing a fic with the same premise the Not For Anything universe has, but then I found this and decided that you do it so well that whatever I ended up writing would never be more than a pale imitation of what you have. That is not to say that I would write it exactly the same way, but I thought it would be moot for me to try to add something new to HP fanfiction when you've already written it.

I wish you the best of luck with your baby and real life. I hope you can find time to continue writing this.
potterwatch97 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Oh, I do hope you update soon! I went back and read the first four stories again to keep me occupied but your story is just so interesting!
Elless chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I loved this chapter; I think it's you're best one in this fic, even if it's only the 8th. Hope you update soon, and good luck with motherhood! If you're anything like you have James acting, you'll be fantastic :)
purple sky always chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Good luck with your foster child:). I really am excited to see how things play out. This fic is so much brighter and happier than the real HP books and that's why I like reading your work. James not dying makes so much of a difference. I really hope that none of the Marauders die in this installment.
pottermommy1118 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I am so so so excited! This was awesome, absolutely awesome! I was so afraid you had stopped writing this made my whole week!

Congrats on the little boy! I have a seven year old girl and a 10 month old is tireing, I think the seven year old is more of a handful than the baby :)

I hope you have a good holiday season with a little one in tow, they make it so much fun.

Again, thanks for the update!
Kai chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I am so excited to know you haven't given up on this story. It has always been my most favourite HP series and like other reviewers I put that down to the funny, engaging, heart-warming exchanges between Harry, James, Sirius and Remus. I also love the clever plot lines and I can't wait to read more. Congratulations on all that is going on in your private life!
Rhpsp chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
writingblondie chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Im glad your life has become a good kind of busy! Im also glad that you haven't given up on this story because i absolutely adore it. Keep up the awesome work (both at home and online) and please update as soon as it's convenient!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »