Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
This story is epic, but I was wondering if you had any intention to finish it? I hope you do it's quite brilliant :)
Charlie chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
Hello! I have read and reread all of your stories so many times since around mid-2014, everywhere from my own bedroom to at school to the mental ward of a hospital. Everywhere! I am so grateful to you that you wrote them, and I sincerely doubt now that you will write more, but I want you to know how grateful I am to you for writing these. You are wonderful, and good luck with life x
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
James should be the defense teacher. I really wish you would finish these, they are amazing!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Oh please update! I love your story!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Love this series! Wish you'd continue it :) also, you better not kill off Sirius, Remus, James, Ron, Ginny or Hermione! I love finally seeing a story where the marauders are alive and would love to see them live through the war. They deserve a long life and would love if this series brought that :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Please update! Harry's 5th year is one of the most important ones! I know its been 2 years, but this story, this amazing set of stories actually need to be read. Please update. Please, please, please! There aren't enough stories with James alive, and the ones around aren't nearly long enough. Please update!
mangoarcher1802 chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
l'm glad to hear of the new addition in your family, congratulations. But please update this story.
Kai chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I always love your characterisations but I particularly have enjoyed your glimpses of Harry as a small child. His relationship with James and Sirius just makes me warm all over. Would you consider writing more of your backstory as just single episodes. The incidents where Harry somehow manages to get on the knight bus or takes James' broom would be fantastic to read about. I know you are busy... but I'm trying to inspire you to come back to your most faithful fans...please!
beccaginny'mellarkturner chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
These stories are amazing! I nearly fell out of bed when we found out Sirius had been inperiorised or however you spell it... In the last story. Anyway please update soon I love it! Most stories start going down hill by 4th / 5th year, but you're doing an amazing job, especially of developing and changing Harry and James' relationship! Hope you can update soon
Becca x
HarryPotterFan03 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I love this story! Ive read all 5 parts in just a matter of a week or so. I would LOVE to see this story finished! Please consider continuing to write this! Even though it would severely mess up canon, I think it would be a really cool idea to have James volunteer to teach DADA. Umbridge obviously still needs to come into the picture somehow when it comes to Hogwarts, maybe rather than teaching she could just be "evaluating" the school and stays on the grounds for a portion of Canon, until she finds Dumbledore "unfit" as the Headmaster, and then she could take over from there. It would be a cool way to change Canon, and really involve James in the story as more than just Harry's dad.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Do you plan to finish this story ?
Pleaaaaase do :)
brownshe chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I just finished reading the 4th story, and I really enjoyed it. However, I will admit I am a little bothered by the ending. I don't believe for second that Sirius would not have been able to fight the curse. It doesn't make sense he is a power wizard, and very smart. Also, even under the curse I don't think he would have cared what the outcome in the grave yard was, he wasn't a death eater. The only reason Moody did in the books is because he was a death eater. Sirius was also able to whistle at the end, and you said in the story he was never able to. I don't think that curse would suddenly change that. Not that it matters I saved it in my favorites, and will probably end up reading it again.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Please write more I love your story so much. i want to hear about 5th year. please please write more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Can you please reply to this review ASAP with a confession of your exact intentions for this story? Is the saga doomed or do you plan to finish it...?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Can you finish this story pleeeeeease?
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »