Reviews for Not for Anything: Dark Storm Rising
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter! I haven't been around for a while either but it's great to see that this story is still going on :P I love this universe so much!
Waiting for the next chapter

Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Yayyy! Update!
BellaPur chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Awwww! It's actually so cute the way Harry is starting to refuse affection in public!
BellaPur chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Oh my. I'm nearly in tears. Your Regulus does that to me.
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hah I love James's and Harry's relationship so much, they really do make me laugh :) James is such a cute dad, it warms my heart to read it! So glad you updated, I've missed this story!

Also OMG that is the cutest thing in the world that he pretends to be a cat!
HP.mandy.x chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
So glad to see your name on the update list ! Congrats on the foster parents that's amazing!

I just finished reading not for anything dementors attack when you updated :)
NessaFefalas chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I am so glad to see a new chapter. Thank you very much. I look forward to the next one whenever you are able to get it out.
xCecilex chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter! It's so nice to see Harry and James getting along again. I love all their cutesy father/son moments. Looking forward to more! James and Sirius certainly won't stand for Umbridge's blood quill, if she attempts to use that. Congrats and good luck with your new foster child!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you updated this story! It is one of my favorite series, and you are such a talented writer! Thank you so much for updating it, and congratulations on the new addition to your family :)
HarnGin chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Congratulations on the new addition to the family and welcome back!

I love the fact that Sirius is a Wizengamot member allowed Harry to learn about the change of venue and time. Good idea.

Is there no Order member qualified to teach defense willing to step in and save Hogwarts from Umbridge? To me, canon Umbridge is more evil than Voldemort, who, at least, does not try to hide his prejudices, and neither should ever be permitted contact with children!

Even if you do make Umbridge teach defense, I look forward to the next installment. Thanks for writing.
Woodland Spirit chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Kids are funny, My sister is currently being a hamster. Thanks for the update.
Sheldon Potter chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
It took me a while to work out why the email looked so weird, but it was only because it's the first time you've updated in a while! Thank you for updating, and the little seven-year-old sounds cute, but slightly frustrating at times. Is he?
sbmcneil chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter! It made for a wonderful Thanksgiving present. Good luck to you and your husband - I hope all goes well with your adorable foster son. It was a great chapter. I love the relationship you've built between Harry and James. My son would kill me or my husband if we tried to hug him in public much less give him a kiss. I loved Harry's back up plan - get a Muggle job, marry Ginny and live at Grimmauld Place - simple :)
fantasybean chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Congratulations about fostering :D and that was a wonderful update :)
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Nice story.
Your foster kid sounds sweet. Spends most of his to e pretending to be a cat? Awwwwwwwww...
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »