Reviews for Wishing
LexiconMc chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. Its so hard to find good Lost World stories. I'm looking forward to the next chapters. I especially like Tribune's dialogue. It sounds like something he would actually say.
lost in the world chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
I love your story so far! It kind of makes me happy to finally find a story that doesn't involve marguerite getting pregnant and having twins! i like this plot a LOT! i hope you update soon and often! i can't wait to see what happens next!
brainfear chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
It has been awhile since I checked this fic for updates. I'm very grateful that you got back into writing it after a while. Good job. Can't wait for more!
Mila Roxton chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
This fic is amazing!I'm glad that you put Tribune in this story...he is so funny.

I'm very anxious to know what happens next!

keep going with the good work ;)

Mila )
Margie chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
I love the story! Please, keep it up! I am SO CURIOUS as to what will happen next! It's fsantastic!
JLC chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Hi Katrina,

Finally getting around to reviewing my favourite fics - and I couldn't miss this one out! You already know how much I'm enjoying it. I only hope we don't have to wait so long for the next update...!

Jo
myosotis chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
Ooh! Please please update sooner! This is a very nice surprise, I'd given up on this fic! But I see you haven't and that's just great! Marguerite's knack for getting into trouble can only result in wonderful stories such as this one:)hope she finds a way out! Or at least that the gang comes to the rescue! Tribune, prisoner, huh? Never would've guessed...well all the better, she's got an ally then...right?

See now I'm all curious! You better update soon:)
leener chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
Yay, you updated the story! Haha, Tribune's in trouble and needs help, what else is new, lol! Looks like Marguerite and Tribune are going to have to work together to get out of there. I like how these two characters play off each other, they're two of my favorite combinations, besides Roxton and Marguerite of course! Great chapter, glad you made time to update. I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next chapter so update soon please!
leener chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
I really want to find out what happens next! I love how this story is going and I like how you worked Tribune into the story! He is one of my favorite characters! I am hoping for a new chapter soon!
Jazzy121 chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
hey i loved this story, i know pretty late review in all but its better late than never! i hope you get a chance to finish this story, i wanna know what happens next!
JLC chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
We exchanged emails a little while ago, and I told you how much I love this story. I know "real life" is a pain at times, but I sincerely hope you get the chance to finish this great story.
Jo
KatAnn chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Great to see a new chapter to this excellent story, it's been to long, I was only re-reading it the other day and hoping you would update.

Like the idea of Tribune turning up(one of my favourite characters). Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pam chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Hi Katrina, good to see a new chapter up on this story. Very intriguing plot, with the "sprites" and their four gemstones, and now Marguerite meeting up with Tribune. I was glad to see that the other Treehouse members decided to go along with Roxton instead of waiting until the next day to follow. I'm eager to see how they find Marguerite and rescue her - and to see what she does with the whip. Thanks for posting the new chapter.
fab chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
good chapter. like the way Roxton is always ready to get M when she's in trouble. Like the way M is still in character even though she's alone again.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
This is so exciting! I can't wait for the next installment! Please don't make me wait too long.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »