Reviews for I Want You To Want To
sidj chapter 1 . 7/17
Good start. I'm curious what's going to happen.
BlakeWarriors chapter 3 . 6/15
Okay, so hello!
This is like my first review ever, and I don't exactly know what to say, but oh well...
I've read every fic you've writen this week and I didn't review bc I couldnt bring myself to stop reading long enough to do it... So I guess I'll do it now... This one is really old but still... One of the best SasuNaru fic I know! :)
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 1/17
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
ha! Nice, I think you kept them very in character
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Aw I like this.
This whole story was just the start of their could be new bond.

I didn't mind that u didn't write the sex scene, actually.
I was more focus on the development them the sex time lol

I'm excited to read the sequel.

Thank u for writing this.
Fietkashi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Looking forward to re-reading this series!

Ch. 1.. Love the exchange between these two. Seeing Naruto as a little Jaded and Sasuke a little unsure makes them both seem more real to me.
Sasuke Sarutobi or Koro-chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2013

I like this end even if I expected more aha ! I like that Sasuke admits (a little) that he likes Naruto. But, I have a few questions because I'm not sure that I really understood. I believed that you said that Sasuke didn't kiss someone except Naruto. But he isn't a virgin anymore. Naruto kiss someone else but he's a virgin ? Sorry, I did not really understand x)... !

Anyway, I'll read your sequel "I need you to need to" ! I like the preview aha, it looks like fun :) !

See you !

Sasuke Sarutobi or Koro-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013

I'm back :D ! I find this is a very good beginning. Actually, I really like "your" Naruto. You say that he didn't care about Sasuke now (we know that isn't true but he said it and it's make a great diffenrence with the manga). I think this is more realistic than the Naruto in the manga. People who trusts in a friend like Naruto did in the manga isn't realistic. "Your" Naruto doubts and he is more thoughtful or deeper (I didn't know the exact word...). And once again, I really impress how you show Sasuke. He is not bad but also not good. And I think it's right : we can not decide in which "side" he is.

Anyway, I read whole this story and I review you to share my impression !

So, eee you soon :D !

tina likes purple chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love your hard-to-get Naruto. It doesn't happen often enough in this fandom.
j.d.y chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I really liked this story! And I am on to reading the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
This was awesome! Despite that there was no sex scene, it was still written out very well.
Maeve Fantaisie chapter 3 . 7/21/2012

This story is really great and the characters believable. I particularly love what isn't said between Sasuke and Naruto. I'm really happy to have found this story!

Thank you very much for sharing it.

scillian chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
That was a great depiction of their bond. I really liked the way Naruto showed Sasuke how far he would go to get him back, to prove him how much he cares about him, and the way Sasuke wants him but does not dare say it to himself, and certainly not Naruto.
You give them an opportunity to reconnect and get progressively okay with the thought of being close again, especially for Sasuke, before they meet again (yes, I've read the following stories before reviewing. I couldn't stop)
snakeofdreams chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
KawaiiGaara chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Haha! I laughed at that end part. Sasuke was all confused and Kakashi was like: What's the joke. Cute This was a cute story! Sasuke isn't all big and bad I see :3 He can actually show emotion! How lovely. And he took care of Naruto c; So sweet! I'd make this review longer, but I must get on with the next part of the story! :D Bear with me here :3