Reviews for I Want You To Want To
kixsumo chapter 1 . 5/30
loving it so far!
nei stop chapter 4 . 1/25
Hi! I love this story!
I'm usually shamefully bad at leaving reviews, but this fic just left me squealing and I had to tell you how much I loved this!
The characterisations are so good! You keep their genuine feel and personality, both as individuals and their relationship. But at the same time you don't let the fic drown in the dramatic, dark feelings which most canon-fics do. The dark parts are still there, which is good because it's so essential in their characters and relationship. But at the same time this whole fic had me smiling, and for that I want to thank you :)
You're writing skills are really good to! Reading it was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your work!
silvimoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Naruto was very cool and emotionally strong in this first chapter, I really liked that
sidj chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Good start. I'm curious what's going to happen.
BlakeWarriors chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Okay, so hello!
This is like my first review ever, and I don't exactly know what to say, but oh well...
I've read every fic you've writen this week and I didn't review bc I couldnt bring myself to stop reading long enough to do it... So I guess I'll do it now... This one is really old but still... One of the best SasuNaru fic I know! :)
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
THANK YOU FOR A GOOD STORY!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
ha! Nice, I think you kept them very in character
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Aw I like this.
This whole story was just the start of their could be new bond.

I didn't mind that u didn't write the sex scene, actually.
I was more focus on the development them the sex time lol

I'm excited to read the sequel.

Thank u for writing this.
Fietkashi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Looking forward to re-reading this series!

Ch. 1.. Love the exchange between these two. Seeing Naruto as a little Jaded and Sasuke a little unsure makes them both seem more real to me.
Sasuke Sarutobi or Koro-chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Hey,

I like this end even if I expected more aha ! I like that Sasuke admits (a little) that he likes Naruto. But, I have a few questions because I'm not sure that I really understood. I believed that you said that Sasuke didn't kiss someone except Naruto. But he isn't a virgin anymore. Naruto kiss someone else but he's a virgin ? Sorry, I did not really understand x)... !

Anyway, I'll read your sequel "I need you to need to" ! I like the preview aha, it looks like fun :) !

See you !

Koro-chan
Sasuke Sarutobi or Koro-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hey,

I'm back :D ! I find this is a very good beginning. Actually, I really like "your" Naruto. You say that he didn't care about Sasuke now (we know that isn't true but he said it and it's make a great diffenrence with the manga). I think this is more realistic than the Naruto in the manga. People who trusts in a friend like Naruto did in the manga isn't realistic. "Your" Naruto doubts and he is more thoughtful or deeper (I didn't know the exact word...). And once again, I really impress how you show Sasuke. He is not bad but also not good. And I think it's right : we can not decide in which "side" he is.

Anyway, I read whole this story and I review you to share my impression !

So, eee you soon :D !

Koro-chan.
tina likes purple chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love your hard-to-get Naruto. It doesn't happen often enough in this fandom.
j.d.y chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I really liked this story! And I am on to reading the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
This was awesome! Despite that there was no sex scene, it was still written out very well.