Reviews for Obligations
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 3/6
Interesting story. Peach is about to get married to the man of her dreams... or so she thinks. And now she realizes the man of her dreams has been Bowser all along... unless that's Stockholm Syndrome.

I wonder what the next chapter will entail. Part of me kind of wishes Peach would grant Bowser one romantic night with her. Of course, that's just me. More than likely they should try to tie up what would have been their romantic life... I think I just had the thought Bowser and Peach would actually elope. But I suppose whatever happens is entirely up to you.

Well, anyway, update soon. God Bless.
TrollingForever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow. Thats really all i can say after reading this. It is such an amazing piece. You are an immensely talented writer
Dizzy Disowned chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
aaaHHHH THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AND WELL WRTEN AND KINDA SAD AND I REALLY THINK THAT YOUR SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. THAT WOULD MAKE ME REALLY REALLY HAPPY.
Daughter of Persephone chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
ME GUSTA
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Please continue...
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Everytime I read this, it breaks my heart a bit :[

but it just proves that is really good :D

please update soon cause I must know what happen next D;
someone chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Well, I for one really enjoyed the amount of depth you give to the characters. I tend to go for non-canon couples and Bowser/Peach is one best.
Virivie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Please please we continue this!
seasidelover1985 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Please make the next chapter soon! If you cant finish it, I would be happy to, just find me at under the name above, thank you!
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh my that had me completely enthralled. What an amazing story. I sue hope to God you continue. How can you not! Thank you, THANK you!
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
oh my giddy aunt this is awesome you have got to update this awesomeness PLEASE!
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh,God...that's awesome!

I don't like the couple BowserxPeach,but that story is beautiful *_*

I want a sequel!Absoluted beautiful,really!3
Jay Foren chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Another chapter!

Please?
knuxrulz42 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
A very good story make more
ThatsMamaLuigi2You chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Aw... poor Bowsy. He tries so hard and it's thrown back in his face.

Please update. This was good.