Reviews for Green and Hazel
Fluff makes the world go round. Thanks for fluffy goodness!
I really like this, but I absolutley hate that James always acts like Lily is completely helpless. I mean, she's far more competent that he is, and he acts like she's so completely weak, and needs protecting. Worst of all, I hate that she puts up with it. She just lets him think that she needs saving, and sits at home while he goes in missions. And the one time she actually comes along to do something useful, something she is completely qualified for, or at least more qualified than him, he freaks out. Like there is no way a girl could possibly fight in a war. It drives me insane! I understand they're in love an all that, but what about trust, doesn't he realize that she is fully competent? What about faith in her abilities? Sure she put up a bit of a fight when he went, but he nearly dragged her back home. I hate that the girls are always expected to be the one waiting at home. It drives me nuts.
me chapter 17 . 6/11
I really like your writing! So good!
I was just wondering if you could do a Remus/Tonks fanfic? This one has dropped hints, but I would love it if you could do a full out (multiple chapter) fic?

Thank you so much! I love your writing! :)
omgursoogood chapter 10 . 6/11
Hey ,

You are so good at writing! I can't even...

Your Lily/James fics are great! I love reading them :)

So I was wondering if you could do a Remus/Tonks fic (a longer fic, not a one-shot).

I love your writing so much, I would absolutely LOVEEEE to read it!

Thanks! :)
Bobcat chapter 6 . 4/28
Oh. My. God. (I think that's in a good way)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
In chapter 6 what did Valerie do than made Lily scream?
cImmortalc chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Hate you. jk i luv this story so much!
latenightreader chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
E.t was released in cinema 1982, sadly they both died in 1981. This year is set in 1979 or 1980. Close though. I would recommend star wars next time. Good story though
latenightreader chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
British customs: mum not mom; sweets not candy; we did not have widows that press a button to go down but had to wind it down manually at time set. We also certainly did not have cell phones (known as mobile phones) even Nokia in 1979. Nice try though.
Rihanna chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Dude! I hate peter! And when you make him do this that james suddenly goes away whenever peter is addressed by voldemort, I HATE YOU!(You know not actually ;))makes me wanna puch the wall
Anddddd
I AM IN LOVE WITH SIRIUS! HE IS A DARLING! Oh I wish I had a bestfriend like HIM. Prongss I am jealous!
And I wanna such a sweet story! James and lily, Sirius and james!
HEARTS TO !
not used anymore sorry chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
That was beautiful! I mean, I cried, I AM crying! It's beautiful!:)
Thank you for being such a great author!:)
Keep up your great writing skills! I just love Jily!:) They are my favorite couple!:)
I really enjoyed reading this story. And great, I'm making it into a sappy review! Why do I do that!:)
I mean, this was such a great Jily fanfic! I also loved the one it was sequeled to!(is sequeled even a real word?:))
I can't wait for the next story!
Happy Writing!:)
~rosesnlilies
not used anymore sorry chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
I cried my heart out. I mean, it was beautiful.
Oh no, not the waterworks again!*teary smile*
I can't express how happy I feel for the two of them!:)
Yippee! Is pretty much all I can express. Go Jily!:)
I am emotional, maybe even more emotional than Jane, or Emily! I don't REALLY know Lily! Ok. Maybe not AS much as those two, but if they're tied for first place I might just make it to 3rd place!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
I started blushing for Jily!:)
I'm soo excited for the wedding!:)
Eeeeeekkkkkk!:)
I'm soo happy for them!
Oh, and did I say SQUEEEEE! I can't wait!
And did I tell you about how happy I am for Jily!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Eeek!
I love parties! Especially weddings!:)
Did I say that I really love Jily's wedding more than most others?:)
Yes, I am addicted to romantic stories!:)
I can't wait!
Will I read the parties?
Or the marriage?
Well, duh! Of course I'll read the MARRIAGE!
This is mainly about it! Right?:)
I look forward to the rest!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
That was NOT tedious! It was lovey!
I really loved how the moms got so excited about the other kid, it was hilarious!
Ahh… I love saying it, Lily & James Pottee.:)
There, Jily is now complete:)
I'm soo glad they got married before they were 20.:)
Oh no! I just realized! Only 5 more chapters in this story, though I doubt it's more than 4.:p