Reviews for Green and Hazel
cImmortalc chapter 6 . 9/4
Hate you. jk i luv this story so much!
latenightreader chapter 10 . 8/18
E.t was released in cinema 1982, sadly they both died in 1981. This year is set in 1979 or 1980. Close though. I would recommend star wars next time. Good story though
latenightreader chapter 2 . 8/16
British customs: mum not mom; sweets not candy; we did not have widows that press a button to go down but had to wind it down manually at time set. We also certainly did not have cell phones (known as mobile phones) even Nokia in 1979. Nice try though.
Rihanna chapter 13 . 7/13
Dude! I hate peter! And when you make him do this that james suddenly goes away whenever peter is addressed by voldemort, I HATE YOU!(You know not actually ;))makes me wanna puch the wall
I AM IN LOVE WITH SIRIUS! HE IS A DARLING! Oh I wish I had a bestfriend like HIM. Prongss I am jealous!
And I wanna such a sweet story! James and lily, Sirius and james!
rosesnlilies chapter 18 . 6/24
That was beautiful! I mean, I cried, I AM crying! It's beautiful!:)
Thank you for being such a great author!:)
Keep up your great writing skills! I just love Jily!:) They are my favorite couple!:)
I really enjoyed reading this story. And great, I'm making it into a sappy review! Why do I do that!:)
I mean, this was such a great Jily fanfic! I also loved the one it was sequeled to!(is sequeled even a real word?:))
I can't wait for the next story!
Happy Writing!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 17 . 6/21
I cried my heart out. I mean, it was beautiful.
Oh no, not the waterworks again!*teary smile*
I can't express how happy I feel for the two of them!:)
Yippee! Is pretty much all I can express. Go Jily!:)
I am emotional, maybe even more emotional than Jane, or Emily! I don't REALLY know Lily! Ok. Maybe not AS much as those two, but if they're tied for first place I might just make it to 3rd place!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 16 . 6/21
I started blushing for Jily!:)
I'm soo excited for the wedding!:)
I'm soo happy for them!
Oh, and did I say SQUEEEEE! I can't wait!
And did I tell you about how happy I am for Jily!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 15 . 6/21
I love parties! Especially weddings!:)
Did I say that I really love Jily's wedding more than most others?:)
Yes, I am addicted to romantic stories!:)
I can't wait!
Will I read the parties?
Or the marriage?
Well, duh! Of course I'll read the MARRIAGE!
This is mainly about it! Right?:)
I look forward to the rest!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 14 . 6/21
That was NOT tedious! It was lovey!
I really loved how the moms got so excited about the other kid, it was hilarious!
Ahh… I love saying it, Lily & James Pottee.:)
There, Jily is now complete:)
I'm soo glad they got married before they were 20.:)
Oh no! I just realized! Only 5 more chapters in this story, though I doubt it's more than 4.:p
rosesnlilies chapter 13 . 6/21
LIKED it? I LOVED it!:)
SOOO romantic!
I mean, I knew it was the reason, but I still have tears hurting me, threatening to come out. I love those two! I mean Jily is perfect! And I can't imagine what Lily would do, if only her & Harry had survived.
On that happy note, JilyPERFECT!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 12 . 6/21
This is an amazing story! I think I got goosebumps at one point!:)
And I'm really happy that there wasn't bad drama in this chapter. Just good drama.:)
I really can't stop my eyes from smiling! I mean, I can stop actually smiling, but not really. Ok now u can't!:)
Congrats!:) you made my smiley!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 11 . 6/20
That was a scary chapter!
I liked it!:) it was mesmerizing.
I can't wait to read the next chapter!:)
Great writing!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 10 . 6/20
Oh! I feel so bad! Why did they all have to get hurt!
Poor everyone!:(
I just think that Jily is grand. Just grand. It's amazing, perfect, soulmatery. There I go again, Siriusing away...
rosesnlilies chapter 9 . 6/20
Oh, why so much drama and tragedy?
I wish they could live happy lives, like the lives of Harry's kids!
I really like that Lily & James are back together, but I wish they weren't always in death defying situations!
Oh Jily are such a good couple.:)*sighs*
rosesnlilies chapter 8 . 6/20
Ahh. I can finally blink without a wave of anger or anxiety.
Yay! They're back together!:) but every time! Every time, Voldemort says Wormtail, that's the second after they leave. And I'm soo glad Jily is Jily again, that I can't express my gratitude. I feel happy again.:)