Reviews for SuFin: Carrots
Leafy Love1221 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This story is amazing.
He was up before Tino to light the stove every morning. He walked Hanatamago, he chopped the wood, fed the animals, kept the garden tidy, kept the house in good condition and mended what needed mending. And after this, still had enough energy to pound into Tino like a sailor on leave when they pulled the curtains at night.
AND HE COOKED TOO! Wow, that right there is impressive...
Not only does he cook though, oh no, he also loves to make sexual innuendos dealing with produce that he was planning on using for dinner... point is I love this story from the amazing comparison to the dirty useage of produce.
OtakuSauce chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
The last sentance got me off guard there. Nice story btw
Arista chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Lol the last sentence... I'm such a perv.
Renivience chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Being the perverted teenager I am, my mind went to the gutter at the last sentence.
keisan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Berwald's overprotective and I love it. I can picture Tino reading a cheesy Harlequin romance hehe.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
"still had enough energy to pound into Tino like a sailor on leave" this is filled with win!
Nycoli chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
are they going to use the carrots as sex toys? :]
Mud Blood Prince chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OH HO HO.

Do I sense some sexual innuendo at the end there~?

I love how you have this written!

The affection and care~ I fan-girl squealed until the end, I kid-you-not.
Chipsun chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"He walked Hanatamago, he chopped the wood, fed the animals, kept the garden tidy, kept the house in good condition and mended what needed mending. And after this, still had enough energy to pound into Tino like a sailor on leave when they pulled the curtains at night."

Oh dear. You make me laugh. xDD I LOVE THIS. :DD
StreamingConsciousness chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Soooo cute~
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
D'aww~
xox.heart chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
He fucked him with the carrot right?

You're amazing.