Reviews for Birthday Gifts
The Rank 5 Ninja chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
This is one of the most beautiful Fanfics I think I have ever seen. It mad me laugh hell knows how many times, and I lost tack of how many ships you managed to fit in here.
GOOD WORK, FELLOW COMRADE!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! WE'RE ALL WAITING ON YOU!
PhantomDark chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
It's great that you finally put up a 4th chapter. I was hoping to see Makie and Negi go at it like rabbits. I feel bad for Yuna accidentally getting rejected. I'm only guessing what other locations there are to hide in Negi's room. I hope to see you do another chapter. Keep up the good work.
Stiama chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Very funny story. Sucks that you might now be continuing it. I loled at your betting game
enigma95 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
when will the betters and watchers show up?! and when will chizuru have her turn as well?! and well maybe chao and the chef. and yessss! theo is also gonna come!
enigma95 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
no incest? damnit! and even i hate yaoi but i can't cstop laughing on how much humor was put into this
enigma95 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
my god that bets!
enigma95 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
...ahhhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahah
Jam-Man265 chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
IT'D BETTER BE CONTINUED! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
The GREAT ANONYMOUS REVIEWER chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Goddammit, Darkenning! You and your Negi/Arika mother/son incestuous fantasies are infecting the stories of other writers! Curse y-!
...waaaait a second...
*goes back and reads chapter*
*looks up names in wiki*
Oh. I almost forgot about Akira. She's in the swim club, right?
Less awkward.
Pass along my props to Darkenning for the laughs, and triple the praise to you for starting the whole comedic mess in the first place!
Keep plugging away on that keyboard, OverMaster! PEACE!

"I don't flame, I bitterly critique." - The GAR
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Hahahahaha what a great chapter
Hollowfiedhuman95 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
This was GREAT! This needs to continue, PLEASE don't let it end!
Savaris chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Yep, quite the doozy, this one! I can relate how frustrating it'd be when people just keep popping up when your gettting into the groove!

And no offence to UQ Holder but if I need another total shonen hero, I'd read One Piece all over again!

Thanks for the chapter Darkenning! And a belated happy birthday to you, OverMasta!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Great Chapter
magic135 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
negi, what are you getting yourself into?
Ichiharu93 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
dude...HAHAHAHA! this is so mean to negi, i'm surprised he hasn't snapped at this point..._