Reviews for Requiem
pavjeet8 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I liked it and haha i'm not angry maybe other people are but not me
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Good to see you again. Good chapter as always :p

Hope you're having a good year too.

Keep up the good work
James95 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Nice chapter. Can't wait for digivoloutions.

Chris: Impmon? What's this plan for "Digi "?

Impmon: Well I'm gonna digivolve in the future and if I'm lucky the fangirls will love it!

Chris: I should have stopped you from accessing the computer freely at a younger age.
chaos in the sky chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Hooray! Update! Awesome to see you back. Can't wait for your next chapter.
pavjeet8 chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
lol i'm so glad I remembered my password so I could read this
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
That was a great chapter , the relationships and interaction are done really well. Can't wait to read more. I'll keep an eye out for your kh story, I'll submit an oc when it's up. Keep up the great work
chaos in the sky chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Awesomeness! Can't wait for that fight! You prtrayed Zane pretty good, as well! Can't wait for the next update!
pavjeet8 chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Yay an update and I'm here so you know I didn't lose faith haha
TheamazingShuckle chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Good chapter I like how you finally went to Japan instead of America it seemed as though you were just focusing on the American digidestined.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Welcome back, seeing you had updated made my day and saved me from work lol. Hope you've been well. It was a really good chapter even though you were worried about being rusty. Can't wait to see more, keep up the good work.
chaos in the sky chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Kingdom Hearts! Kingdom Hearts rules! The chapter was pretty good, there were a few spelling mistakes, but nothing major. Can't wait for the next update! Also, if you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts, me and some friends are starting a Kigdom Hearts RP, if you're interested in joining just shoot me a PM and I'll give you a link to it.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Good to see you back again. I've missed your style of writing. Really good chapter as always, cant wait to see more from you. Keep up the great work.
pavjeet8 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
finally a chapter Thank you so much and of course amazing
chaos in the sky chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Awesome chapter Tealcloud! Can't wait for your next update!
James95 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
I really liked this chapter, Chris was pretty good in it but Impmon was pretty awesome.

Chris: (tending to Impmon cuts) You know you're an idiot for doing that, right?

Impmon: Sandbags was asking for it.

Chris: Yeah but you answered to a can of whup a**. Also why are the enemy digimon we face things we would see on the red light district?

Impmon: I have no idea.