Reviews for Desert punk:Real truth's
KantaxKosuna chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
01-16-11? come on please update i love KantaxKosuna
fightingchampion chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This story is very good! Kanta is one of my most favorite characters in anime. No offense to kosuna I like her but their can only be one Desert punk and thats the main man kanta. Love the prolougue and I really hope you continue this story because its very interesting and rare. Please update soon!
NineLaws chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm looking forward to this, I wish there was more on this pairing so please write more soon! :) so far you seem a pretty good writer, keeping everyone in character and having just enough detail, keep up the good work

Naruto-the-true-ninja-god chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awesome story but it has almost been a year seriously you need to steep it up a notch
ThatGuyYouWishYouKnew chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
its a great start but i hope you come out with a first chapter soon its been a while
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
very good job!
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nice, I like where this is heading. I hope you continue this story, I love Desert Punk and I'd like to read more of this :D
Laserai chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Flawless execution. You are certainly one of the few writers with enough bravado to take on this anime. Their aren't a lot of fan fiction writers brave enough to take on this challenge. I was just starting to give up hope till I encountered this gem your creating here. I pray you will continue to build on this story you have started. I think your creating one heluva fine start. Well, enough flattering banter. I hope to see more from you and will watch your progress with great interest.
Sleeping Moon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Good start. Update soon and work on your punctuation. No offense; just food for thought.
Juggalomalice chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Not many people write Desert Punk stories anymore, but then again I have been gone from here for some time now. Anyway, I would like to read more. Mainly because that whole 'open-ended nothing really changes much' ending the series served us kind of pissed me off. Anyway, do update when you can.
ImpishInfamous chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I look forward to reading more of this. :D