Reviews for L'Atterrissage
spfuzz chapter 12 . 6/9
They're lovely. Love that Lily Luna is so...not Ginny or Lily. Wondering, though - who're Chloe and Sebastian? Is there a guide?
Kinsie chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
These were all amazing; the depth of the characters and their lives are enrapturing.
foodluver chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
THIS WHOLE THING WAS SUPER CUtE! I loved your portrayal of all the characters and their relationships, especially Lily/Teddy. Also Hugo is precious.
Vicki Turner chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Man, I wished all of this one shots were full length stories! I'm really intrigued by all your characters, but especially Hugo and Louis. I'd love to read more about them! Great job!
KashmereBeauty chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I am a huge teddy/lily fan. This was amazing. Equal parts of sadness, hope, anger, and love make for a wonderful chapter.
Prongs chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
This was incredible. Absolutely and completely loved this piece. i liked how you wrote Lily's character- calm and deadly. The potter sibling-moments were really great. I always love lily-james interactions and bonding, and it was no exception for your story! Fabulous piece in short ;)
Katara97 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I've read this a few times now, and I just have to say that this is the best portrayal of Teddy/Lily that I have read. Great job!
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You have completely changed my perspective on some of the nextgen characters. You write them in such a mature way with such detailed characterization. I really like what you've done with them!
jennyellen chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This was brilliant! Really brilliant! I have to say that my favourite bit was your description of how they met

"They've been best friends since the first day of school when he catapulted into her compartment and sat on her by mistake, and she shoved him onto the floor and then stole his last chocolate frog"

Just awesome!
OdessaBlack chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
AWWW!
deleted111 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
dumdeedummm amazing
The Devil's Niece chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Loved each and every one. They were, simply put, magic. I especially liked Lily, Hugo, and Louis. Lily's especially. It was incredibly interesting, and I thought Harry was gonna kill Teddy.

Anyways, loved the story. Bye.
Sly as a Fawkes chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
So I decided to just read all the chapters before reviewing, because honestly it was too good for me to stop and review each one.

Your writing is simply amazing. Every character you write about just comes alive and I really get a sense of who they are. My favorite was probably Albus, even though I don't really have a reason why. Just a feeling.

And your descriptions of the feelings and everything relates so perfectly to real life. I just love reading your writing.

Please never stop!

-Sly As A Fawkes
VampHime chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I'm so happy whenever you write chapter fics because there's just so much to love.
VampHime chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
GAH.

I LOVE LILY AT THE END.

Ugh, and then Chloe being so perfect.

And then Al being adorable and illogical and awkward and CRUSHING~

ASHDBFJRELGH;