Reviews for Living Conditions
Bunney chapter 20 . 9/8
Laying here sick as hell and remembering all this awesome :)
WolfChild111 chapter 20 . 6/19
This is hilarious. Just... thank you. You've got them down to a tee, and it's hilarious, and ridiculous and just what you'd hope for with the description you gave. Thank you x
Garideth chapter 20 . 4/14
Awww, this was so wonderful! I loved it so much! I'd always seen fan art of Sam/Buffy and Dean/Faith, and I love how you wrote this whole fic! It's just perfect!
GalanthaDreams chapter 20 . 1/14
The story was brilliant and sweet and ended really very neatly. It is definitely going to my favorites.
GalanthaDreams chapter 7 . 1/14
That was incredibly funny and wow, the tension. Goosebumps.
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 1/14
I found myself chuckling and nodding when Sam said Dawn and Mrs. Stanowski were similar-they do say some pretty outrageous things (though one is infinitely more preferable and likeable both are hilarious)
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 1/14
Sam is ridiculously adorable and face is starting to hurt because I'm smiling too much.
Intentions chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
I didn't expect to love this so much. Mrs. Stanowski is amazing and hilarious. I'd love to be neighbors with her. XD I'd probably talk to her like Faith talked to her.
Anyways, you made me laugh so hard at certain points and I just Had to show my friends at school.
Amazing fanfiction. I applaud your fluent and captivating writing skills. That is a gift.
Nicolene B chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Really enjoy this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
I am a fan of both Buffy and Supernatural, so reading this fanfic was a dream come true. Thank you!
SimplyMe51 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Amazing story, awesome crossover. I loved it! My only complaint was not enough Xander, but that's a personal preference. The scenes with Angel and Spike were amazing and Faith hooking up with Dean? I shoulda seen it coming. Keep writing, and thanks for sharing!
BlackRoseFire chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
Awesome story. I really loved it. I enjoyed the way that Faith and Dean left the room for buffy to clean. I am also glad that I am currently home alone I have been cackling like a hyena almost the entire time that I have been reading this fic.
GreatRedBeard chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I can't remember the last time a fic has made me laugh out loud as often as this one did. Fantastic job!
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
This fic is amazing. It was written and finished years ago and I just found it today. So worth the read, I've always been intersted in looking at crossover Supernatural/Buffy fics and this was the first one I read. Anyways, such a great story and mesh of everything, I was actually laughing out loud a LOT while reading this like a complete dork.
KnellaLuna chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Wow! Just wow! I absolutely loved it! One of my favorite fics!