Reviews for Image, or How I Learned to Get a Life
deleted29 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awwww How adorable! Sequel?
cosmichymns chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this! I'm a BIG supporter of the AkuKai theory, and this is perfect. The characters in this are not at all OOC, they're perfect. I love how you made Axel smoke and how Kairi cal him an 'old perv' cos he kind of is. I mean, kidnapping her? Oh well. It creates a good pairing :3

Anyway, I LOVE this! Perfect. Favourited :D

Infamousplot chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a perfect AU fic. It's wonderfully written and captures Kairi's (and lots of teenage girls') feelings perfectly. I say this was good, and not an epic fail. The only thing that bugged me was what a bastard Sora was morphed into, but for the sake of the story it worked perfectly.
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. This is deep. And definitely the kind of thing I think we've all been through at least once in our lives.
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
The writing in itself wasn't bad. The grammar was good, thoughts and dialogue were placed correctly, etc...However, the story was quite a cliche for me. Good girl wants to go bad, good girl dumped harshly by boyfriend, good girl meets bad boy somewhere, bad boy and good girl are attracted, think they'll never meet again, then meet again...the story was quite predictable and didn't really make for an interesting read. The story seemed more focused on Kairi's background of why she wanted to go bad, all of which I didn't find to be particularly explanatory reasons. Smoking also doesn't make you bad-I know plenty of good, well behaved people who smoke and drink. This kind of seemed like a story out of Grease, or something. I found myself skimmming this a lot. You did use good metaphors, but the story wasn't relateable, and I just couldn't put any voices to this story while I was reading...
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow! This was amazing! I am not a big fan of this pairing but WOW! I am lost for words. This is truly amazing. I think i am over using amazing! I can not describe how interesting this was to read. Keep up the good writing! This was so not an epic fail. This was better than good. Truly amazing.