Reviews for Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth
claire3loves3music chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
Wow. Just wow. This fic is amazing. I read the whole thing in one sitting.
You gave sooooo much depth to all three main characters. This has to be be one of the best fics I have ever read.
yellowredblue002 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like this fanfiction a lot. I know i just started reading it, and i'm leaving a review for something you rpobably wrote a while ago, but i still like it and intend to read more in the near future. i always wondered what would happen if Kahlan and Rahl had had a daughter. Thanks for answering my question. Lol.
Erichthonius chapter 26 . 9/14/2011
Wow... that's incredible. I literally just consumed your story in one straight go over the last 6 hours. You're talent as a writer is just phenomenal. The characterizations, the finely crafted plot, the originality, the careful pacing and realistic development of the story... If I seem a little dazed that's because I am. Or more accurately I'm still coming down from the emotional high of this tale.

Rachel was a fully crafted person who personal strengths and weaknesses as you portrayed them brought her to life. It's a sign of your skill that an you could craft a OC and flesh her out well that she can carry an entire story outside of cannon herself. Kudos to you, and thanks for sharing this story.
preciouspayments chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
Wow this was a great fic, and I adored every piece of it. Thank you for writing this, it was a lovely read.
Smile Life Away chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
I love the idea of this story. I really liked the episode "Reckoning" but I thought you took a whole new approach to it in the AU. You created a protagonist that we could be sympathetic towards, and gave her real concerns.

Thanks for writing.

Smile Life Away D
theVisforVampire chapter 26 . 7/22/2011
Oh my. When I saw this story was finally listed at complete, my heart did a somersault of both sadness and eager anticipation. Your ending did the entire story justice and it was as gripping as I expected it to be.

I think you did an excellent job depicting Rachel's emotions as she comes to several conclusions in this chapter. The little shots you did of her life and the epilogue were especially poignant because of their shortness, which made it all seem more final and "the end". Richard and Cara owed everything to Rachel (and the others), yet will never know how much of Kahlan's bravery and strength were in her daughter, although I suppose Richard wouldn't like to dwell on Kahlan giving birth to Darken's child. Rachel's whole life was dark and unhappy, and perhaps doomed from the very beginning, but I'm glad she found some measure of content with her husband, short-lived though it was.

This has been one of those stories that haunts me D:

Just two questions: 1) In the future you created, do you anticipate Richard ever marrying Cara?

2) What were the circumstances surrounding Rachel's untimely death? (God, I felt so terrible for her, knowing she would die young and having it hang over her head every day of her life...) From what you wrote, I assumed it was a fire in her bedchamber that Jonathan was unable to rescue her from?
meridian-rose chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
Amazing; I'm pleased with this ending, even while I'm sort of sad it's over. It's been a great read, laden with drama and angst but also love and hope, and interwoven with symbolism that I recognised and appreciated. Congrats on bringing the story to a satisfying conclusion.
S9Starbuck chapter 26 . 7/13/2011
I read this entire chapter and it wasn't until your AN at the end that I realize this was the end. Whoa, I wasn't expecting it to be over so soon! Excellent chapter, fractured my heart a little and left me feeling a little shocked hahah. I was NOT expecting an ending like this but looking back I think it was the best ending. This fic was quite original, and I loved that.

Thank you for putting this up, I really loved it.
Sharia Rainier Merman chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
My bad, typed Kahlan but auto correct changed it to Karlan :) Great story!
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
Wow, oh wow! This is such a sad ending, but in the good kid of way? I like the way you took that episode and made it your own, twisting and turning it to turn it into a really amazing tale.

Bravo!
ReinaBorg chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
It's been a pleasure to follow this story.

I didn't review much but i read it complete it since chapter 1.

I love how you portrayed Rahl and Rachel.

I hope I can read more stories from you.

Regards.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
I'm glad that rachel decided not to kill herself. A brilliant ending to a wonderfullu brilliant story :D
tinylexie chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
I can’t believe that this story is over because I have enjoyed reading this emotional but wonderful story. I’m going to miss Rachel; she is one of the best OCs that I’ve ever come across in a fanfiction story. I’m glad that Ida was able to help Rachel. It’s sad that Richard and Cara will not appreciate everything that Rachel has done, but all us readers will always remember Rachel (who fortunately will not become erased from existence). I’m glad that Rachel was finally able to find some degree of peace in her life. I can’t wait to see what you write next.
Sharia Rainier Merman chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
Wow! I've followed this story from the People's Palace (LJ site) to here and am truly at a loss for words. BRAVO! The story as a whole was well written and Karlan/Darken Rahl were in character throughout and Rachel was wholly believable. The last chapter blew me away and was a fitting end to this incredible story. I'm just sad that it's over :(
S9Starbuck chapter 25 . 7/7/2011
Holy crap! That's all I've been able to think since I started this story. I mean, you've created a very interesting - and at times heart wrenching - story. Kahlan's insanity really got me. It's incredible creepy but saddening at the same time. It's a side of Kahlan you don't see in the show, but i'm still able to accept it.

Darken Rahl. He is so much nicer in this than I originally expected. I mean, he is still cruel and selfish, but he does care for Rachel. You've made him have more dimensions than he usually does.

Oh god, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Richard. I wonder at his reaction if he ever finds out how far Kahlan fell into insanity (I hope so, I love the angst of it). Obviously it won't be a pretty thing to see. Their love in this seems kind of selfish, which is far more realistic, IMO.

One more thing. Your character Rachel. Thank you for being one of the rare people to

make an interesting OC. I actually don't cringe whenever I'm reading from her POV.

Soo, now that I've gushed, I shall be off. I look forward to more :)