Reviews for Enchanted Seas
hama431 chapter 28 . 5/24
is there a sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Inconcevible princess bride weird little dude
Amanda chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
could you consider a sequel to this story?
Avatar.NIX chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
*LOL* That ending! It might seem a bit abrupt but, damn, it was hilarious! XD In any case, you've done a lovely job with this story: each character and their roles and their development was just great! I especially love how Yugi's strong in his own right and how Yami was initially a brat, haha! Very nicely done with this and many thanks for writing and publishing it! ;3
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wicked :D
xfallenangel13x chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
Love it! Love tue story, love tue plot. Love the imagination.

Also, LOVE that end. I knew something like that would happen! xD

Posse do, at least a one-shot with their kid(s)? It just sounds so precious! :'D
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
So awesome! I love the character death, the lemon, the spirit talk, Mahodo getting the hots for Mana child hood enemies becoming lovers! Gosh I love it all!
PhoenixDiamond chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
Aww this was a cute story. I'm glad I had a chance to finish reading it.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
"Evasive maneuvers!" Yugi shouted, blasting himself into the currents. All the southern royalty followed, Joey dragging Ryou and Malik cheering and grinning like an idiot.

"XOX! XOX!" Malik urged, swimming up beside Yugi. Joey swam under them by a few feet. Quickly, he released Ryou who took up a position next to Joey and under Malik who continued his chant.

"Fine!" Yugi said, just to shut him up.

Seeing their prey escaping, the Northern princes dove after them in a similar formation, each aligned with his specific target. Glancing back, Yugi judged the distance between them and their pursuers. A little closer and then they'd split…

A little closer… a little more… NOW!

"Maneuver X one!" Yugi shouted. The four Southerners split from their box formation, arching diagonally like an 'X'. Hence the name 'X' maneuver.

Deftly, the northerners followed, right on their tails.

"O formations!" two Southerners on each side rejoined, one swimming in the shadow of the other. Yugi swam above Joey and Malik above Ryou. This time, they arched around, heading back to the garden in a wide crescent. Now they were swimming towards each other, the ignorant Northerners on their heels.

"Maneuver X two!"

This again? The northerners wondered. They had already seen through it! All they had to do was go after their prey and-!

BANG!

The northerners crashed into each other, head to head and all sunk to the sand in pain.

That entire scene for me has just sealed the deal for me. I was very, very, very hesitate about giving this shot because, I'm so horribly picky about what I read. But my friend Teenie suggested I start giving puzzleshipping stories a try. You're the second one today after scouring through literally hundreds of puzzleshipping stories, to hold my attention passed chapter 1. This is, its just, its so cute! I love it. Yugi and the rest of them swimming away from the Northern princes as if evading the bullies was so adorable! I squealed so loud, my little sister thought something was wrong with me lol.

Like I give a damn. Also, I must applaud you for not making Yami and Yugi fall in love so quickly. That usually bores me to tears. This development is so much more interesting and way more entertaining. It sucks that I'm sleepy as hell, but I had to leave you a review to show my appreciation. Great job so far and I WILL be continuing on.
MokubaKaiba14 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
I have nothing to say but: I'ma be rollin on the ground for months. Hahahahaha poor Yugi. Well that was one heck of an emotional roller coaster. :) good job
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Hippocampi are not kelpies. A hippocampi is half-horse and half-sea creature. A kelpie is a creature that can take the form of a human or a horse and lives in the sea. Not the same thing!

great story though :)
Aladdinina Magi chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Is there a sequel?
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Ouch, it seems like yami is a weak and arrogant prince..
candy4beth chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
im sorry but i hated this story you never really seemed to keep to one plot it just bounces around randomly
librarat chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
I knew she was gonna do that. And really, their parents betted on them?