Reviews for Moving Forward
Spawn chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
You did a great job with this. I thought it was very creative. Loved how you used Buffybot. Thanks for sharing.
New88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
wow I liked it :)
I love the swat before the spanking lool
bitchybratt chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
hey please update another chapter i love this story it is so sweet i feel sorry for dawn please please update !
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It really is too bad that the chip doesn't take intentions into consideration. Spike was smart enough to know that what Dawn really was asking for was some structure in her life, so consistent boundaries. It's just too bad that it caused him so much pain when he gave her that swat. I must have lost something in the translation... Buffybot?

Hugs, Che'
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it was a good one and Dawn got what she earned
tinyinara chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ooh, I've always loved this! It was one of the first spanking fanfics I ever read! Spike/Dawn (or Giles/Dawn) is one of my absolute favourite pairings for this type of story, and there's not enough of them.

Oh and I love Willow and Anya's reactions, they're both so realistic :)

*encourages you to write more Buffy spanking fics*
mama3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
amazing
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This has always been one of my favorites from you. (:

I of course, love the extreme overreaction by Willow at the end, because of course that is 100% in character. (:

The last few lines are remarkable as well: " And Willow decided she would let Spike be a bigger part of Dawn's life for now. But then she didn't plan on Buffy being gone for too much longer."

That was a very creative idea of keeping the story in canon.

Wonderful job, yet again, kudos! (:
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
good job. Dawn really di have that coming and should have got it a few ties in six too.
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I remember this one! ;) It still gets me smiling! The Buffybot *evil grin* I've thought on that a bit before *giggle*
Ketterly chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
One of my first favorites! The image of Dawn over Spike's knees is just too great. I'm sure he would have liked to have done the job himself, but the Buffy Bot proved to be a good resource in a pinch. LOL