Reviews for The Mountains Washed Away
shammy2209 chapter 2 . 2/22
This is so good, I love the combination of action and hilarious dialogue inside this story, I hope there will be continuation though its been a long time since the last update
Greysh chapter 2 . 1/4
a very nice start :) I wish there was more. I like the idea of danny swimming steve to safety :)
AllWolfXFox chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
really. Really want ta know how this ends.
Estel Kenobi chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
OK...I realize this is a long shot...that you haven't posted anything since 2011 and that's a long ass time. But you know what? Neither have I...but I've still been writing a bit here and there and I still plan on updating stuff I haven't updated in three years. So...I will not give up hope just yet.

This story needs to completed. And I will explain to you why. Good quality McGarrett whump...I mean REALLY good where the characterization is spot on and the diolouge AND internal monologue is perfect and the situation is realistic and the even the overall quality of the writing is just amazing...this is SO hard to come by. This is the gem that you sift through the muck for. And it is bright and shiny and so damn pretty...

Something this good deserves to be continued just for the simple fact that it exists in all it's wonderful glory and it would be so WRONG to leave it abandoned forever.
Acrylate chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Love it. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is great and utterly hilarious, and Danny-like I guess! Keep it up! :)
ElSaTa chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
nice start.
please continue, would like to see how it goes on

hope to read more real soon
Konri Kari chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is great!
Lidil chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Aghhh!

Where's the rest?
Finn chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Never ending story?
Chessie13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
wow please continue! Would quite like to see some Danny whump now seeing as Steve is getting it all ;)
Effie17 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Great story, plesae update soon.
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Steve has got tobe freezing by now and Im pretty sure Danny is tired of floating... Please come back and tell us what happens next!
sue chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Need the next chapter - really good
Cc1973 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Fantastic story - so far! But please, don't just leave them floating like that for another 9mons! So much potential HC awaits. Pretty please?