Reviews for Dangers of Investigation
LyronHalliwell9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Funny! I was in hysterics! :-P
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
hehehehehehe suuuuuuuure like that wasn't on purpose ;)
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
La curiosité est un vilain défaut :: heureusement Jess a l'esprit d'à propos et sauve la situation ! j'adore la façon dont elle tire Becker à elle et l'embrasse ! je voudrais bien savoir en effet ce que Becker aurait fait s'il s'était trouvé avec Connor !

à bientôt de vous lire!
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I missed this when you first posted it, but it was PERFECT! At first I wasn't sure where you were going with it, but as soon as Matt was coming and they had nowhere to hide, I knew! I just wasn't sure whose idea it would be. ;) I loved how awkward they both were afterwards, as clearly it wasn't all pretend, and how her joke about Connor completely put them at ease again. So cute!
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was so cute! I loved her quick thinking and how Becker got lost in the kiss as well. Matt's reaction was perfect and the ending was hilarious. I wonder what Becker would have done if it had been Connor! lol
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awww, they are too cute. Loved it, great premise for being in his office and wonderful to see Becker caught up in a kiss.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011

I love it!
starzee chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hahaha this was brilliant! LOL
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Such a clever way to cover up what they were doing in Matt's office! :P :P Loved it! xD
IceCream Junkie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked this story. Although I've only seen the first two episodes of season four, I think that you did a good job at writing the two of them. It was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. :)
marinawings chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really, really adore this little story! The cuteness and romance are almost overwhelming. I LOVE that!

Ah, Jess and Becker. I love them as a couple. I hope they haven't killed him off, because something very much like this needs to happen next season!
izzypop chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Freaking adorable.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*cackles* oh that is brilliant! do we get to see the trip to Surrey?
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Love it! Well written, great characterization, funny, and cute! Looking forward to more Becker/Jess fics from you.
themusicfiend chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved it :) really fluffy and cute!