Reviews for Twilight of my Redemption
Damn! Is that American Horror story at the end in New Orleans?! This story was beyond amazing! Seriously, one of my favorites.
princessadita chapter 68 . 4/13
DAMN GIRL, totally didn't see that ending coming! This was such an amazing story, and I really hope to be half as good as a writer as you some day. I absolutely looooved this and how every single character was written. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read the sequel!
This I a great story...one I have enjoyed reading many times. Deserves many more positive review.
netcy25 chapter 8 . 1/10
Is Bella there little sis
netcy25 chapter 1 . 1/10
Good beginning
MiccaF chapter 69 . 6/30/2016
Absolutely loved this story! Excited to read the sequel!
LadySixx chapter 69 . 5/14/2016
I loved this story, the next, I bet will be even better. I couldn't put it down it was so good.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 48 . 4/9/2016
awesome chapter
sholtsclaw698 chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
this story is rocking my world
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Eddie is the ultimate asshole,he just cannot stop lying to her, and she is the biggest idiot ever born for staying with him.i am so looking forward to the day that the brothers destroy Eddie for the way he mistreated their sister.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
So what kind of game is the bitch playing now and how do those three connect ?
lostaloneNY chapter 68 . 8/27/2015
Glad that after reading the summary I skipped to end of this fic since I just couldn't see how Damon could be involved with his reincarnated sister eww much and then to discover that this was a Bella/Edward fic left me with a bad taste in my mouth since you clearly have it titled as Bella/Damon maybe be more honest with your readers...
PrettyGirl07 chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
Won't bella even have a say in all this, it's like her desicion doesn't even matter, good god.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
I do not like this Edward at all, it's making me itchy he's a control freak doesn't trust her and he only looks sry BAM Bella forgives him... Hust ugh
AnneAC chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Bella, but I like how you portrait her. The story is good, I will continue reading.
xx