Reviews for Twilight of my Redemption
MiccaF chapter 69 . 6/30
Absolutely loved this story! Excited to read the sequel!
LadySixx chapter 69 . 5/14
I loved this story, the next, I bet will be even better. I couldn't put it down it was so good.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 48 . 4/9
awesome chapter
sholtsclaw698 chapter 20 . 4/8
this story is rocking my world
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Eddie is the ultimate asshole,he just cannot stop lying to her, and she is the biggest idiot ever born for staying with him.i am so looking forward to the day that the brothers destroy Eddie for the way he mistreated their sister.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
So what kind of game is the bitch playing now and how do those three connect ?
lostaloneNY chapter 68 . 8/27/2015
Glad that after reading the summary I skipped to end of this fic since I just couldn't see how Damon could be involved with his reincarnated sister eww much and then to discover that this was a Bella/Edward fic left me with a bad taste in my mouth since you clearly have it titled as Bella/Damon maybe be more honest with your readers...
PrettyGirl07 chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
Won't bella even have a say in all this, it's like her desicion doesn't even matter, good god.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
I do not like this Edward at all, it's making me itchy he's a control freak doesn't trust her and he only looks sry BAM Bella forgives him... Hust ugh
AnneAC chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Bella, but I like how you portrait her. The story is good, I will continue reading.
AnneAC chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Didn't you know that Damon can't shift into a crow? He can control its mind, not change into it.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/29/2015
That beautiful savior thing very very clever
Ebony chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I want to cry because she is soooo stupid for letting him talk to her like that and apologizing after HE was in the wrong
kacy.cook.52 chapter 69 . 6/28/2014
Love this story.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 68 . 6/28/2014
wow! soooo did not see that coming!
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »