Reviews for Twilight of my Redemption
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/22
Eddie is the ultimate asshole,he just cannot stop lying to her, and she is the biggest idiot ever born for staying with him.i am so looking forward to the day that the brothers destroy Eddie for the way he mistreated their sister.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/22
So what kind of game is the bitch playing now and how do those three connect ?
lostaloneNY chapter 68 . 8/27
Glad that after reading the summary I skipped to end of this fic since I just couldn't see how Damon could be involved with his reincarnated sister eww much and then to discover that this was a Bella/Edward fic left me with a bad taste in my mouth since you clearly have it titled as Bella/Damon maybe be more honest with your readers...
PrettyGirl07 chapter 24 . 5/16
Won't bella even have a say in all this, it's like her desicion doesn't even matter, good god.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 23 . 5/16
I do not like this Edward at all, it's making me itchy he's a control freak doesn't trust her and he only looks sry BAM Bella forgives him... Hust ugh
AnneAC chapter 20 . 5/9
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Bella, but I like how you portrait her. The story is good, I will continue reading.
AnneAC chapter 13 . 5/9
Didn't you know that Damon can't shift into a crow? He can control its mind, not change into it.
That beautiful savior thing very very clever
Ebony chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I want to cry because she is soooo stupid for letting him talk to her like that and apologizing after HE was in the wrong
kacy.cook.52 chapter 69 . 6/28/2014
Love this story.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 68 . 6/28/2014
wow! soooo did not see that coming!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
As much as this story is looking interesting but I have a problem with Bella accepting Edward so easily, I think it would have been better if she made him suffer a little bit, but well this just my opinion.
Now I'm going to read the rest of the story
kiki202502 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I didnt read this one yet dumb i no and i dtarted readingthe sequal *sigh* i have problems lol
BeBrezzy chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
lol regular grits dont really smell like anything, but ive never heard of canned grits. i couldnt imagine theyre all that pleasant.
BeBrezzy chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
lol i get this sick pleasure out of the fact that damon and edward practically hate one another! and damon bella fun times! i can't even... and ugh elijah! i have this love hate thing for him, in any event he certainly makes for a dapper villain!
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »