Reviews for Recovery
sydney.jenkins.106 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
"Why'd you bastards put me in cold water?"
Lol
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Wow... I loved the story! It was very well written.
goduenas chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I really really LOVE this fic. I saw the "time will tell" sequel but unfortunately, it was deleted. WHY? :(((( Continue that pls.
animefreakbleachfan17 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
ooooooooo. hisagi's such a pervert. lol )
darklover chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I think it was wise of you not have them rush into a relationship. I think in most fics, relationships are rushed or atleast done in that kind of fashion. It is really rare and difficult for writers to do it in natural flow but some can pull it off. At any rate, I would definitely like to see a sequel. I hope you're up for it!
hitsuzen-hime chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
It's charming, though I felt saddened by the fact that Ran had begun to question the depth of Gin's feelings for her. Maybe that's just her being angry and irrational but I think it's a little out of character, Ran more than anyone knew that Gin was well... 'emotionally retarded' and I don't think that she would have taken any of his actions as proof of anything, as Gin's actions and motives were more or less completely divorced from each-other for his entire existence.

Hisagi was great and very in character, you did a great job with Kira too! Nemu and Bya-bo is an interesting idea, I'd like to see more if it in the sequel if you are so moved.

Thank you for sharing, it was a really great piece!
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. I can totally imaging Mayuri throwing a temper tantrum like that. Kira winking suggestively made me laugh. It was sad when she thought that Gin never loved her and cute how she wanted Hisagi to find someone when he already found her. She was probably thinking the same thing about him. Also, do I detect a hint of Byakuya X Nemu? An interesting pairing indeed!
darklover chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Hope you have better days. Sick Kira is funny. I definitely liked the build up. I'm not sure if you should have them kiss soon. Maybe build it up a bit more before that happens. I definitely enjoyed the flufiness.
lillithaffect chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
And the fluff is good... sigh...
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Wow. Good ole-Hisagi for listen to her and what Aizen did to her. Also, I loved how they kept Kira up. That was really funny! And stupid Soi-Fong dissing Rangiku. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and I loved how a Soul Society restaurant had muffins. That was genius!
darklover chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
She kissed him on the cheek. How cute. Loving the fluffiness. I definitely want to read more, so keep those chapters coming. Just letting you know, it's Sui-Feng. You should look her up on Bleach Wiki to get the exact spelling.
lillithaffect chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I like that your building this up slowly, it keeps it interesting.
darklover chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Glad they decided for all three of them to move in together. Interesting idea.
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I liked how you portrayed Kira. I don't think I've ever read interaction between Kira and Hisagi that wasn't in fics where they are a couple. That, and he annoys me. Anyways, you wrote him in a way so that he doesn't annoy me. You did well with the non-diaolgue parts of the story. You vocabulary was exceptionally tasty today, like "Fluffy her hair," "grace period," and "stewing over." Keep up the good work. :D
darklover chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Loved the fluff at the end. Glad Hisagi is able to tell how Rangiku is feeling.