Reviews for Interval
ThoughtfulReader chapter 18 . 3/12
It's interesting - every time I read this chapter, I see Abby excusing Tony's needs and wants and putting Gibbs first.

Nevermind that Tony's in a hospital bed, hurting. Gibbs needs ergo Tony must surrender and make Gibbs feel better, even if it isn't right or means sacrificing his own needs.

I've always thought and longed for Gibbs to have a rude awakening, to have to face that Tony is seen as a sacrificial offering by the people Gibbs think of as a family unit.
M. Louise E chapter 21 . 2/13
A wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
GreT story!
jenben chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Ah. Mazing. I loved it! From beginning to end, the different points of view, the cases Team DiNozzo solved-it was all terrific! You did a great job on the angst, the dialogue, and the characters. Thank you for such an awesome fic.
prince-bishop chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Makes me wonder how Tony survived his early years as a police officer and then as a detective and all his undercover work for Baltimore police, without Gibbs guidance, when did Tony become so needy of Gibbs?.
sailor silvimoon chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
Brilliant story. Love it.
kkirkl chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Loved the "hurt" Tony - the physical and emotional hurt that I think you kept in total character for him. I loved the interaction between Tony and Gibbs as well. Glad I discovered this story and look forward to more.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Oh wow I hope Tony will be ok, oh this is so intense
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Oh boy oh boy
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Wow interesting very good. Just how sick is Tony?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Oh boy Tony is sick not good.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Interesting. Very interesting
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Nice, very nice..
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Interesting, very interesting
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Wow very good and poor Tony , he is carrying a lot on his shoulders with no notice.