Reviews for Experimental
DragonyPhoenix chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
But if Riley ordered the extermination, that means he's opposing Walsh?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Ooh, does this mean Dru wasn't captured?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
No, don't apologize for cliffhangers. They're good. They keep the reader wanting to move to the next chapter.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
"I knew I couldn't do it. And I didn't." Eee! I'm loving this. Clever idea to write it as Buffy's journal.
Rabunga chapter 32 . 10/12/2011
Well Jillian, what can I say...this is the second story of yours I have read and you have a great imagination. I think we like the same stories so I know I will be checking out your other stories...one thing though...you seem to feel like you have to explin yourself to the readers (the tags at the beginning and end of each entry) but I think the story stands up on it's own regardless :)

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

-Chiara
Evi chapter 32 . 3/26/2010
AMAZING!
Faeries Twilight chapter 32 . 10/17/2004
Amazing story, I loved it, and when I have slept and such, I will read the sequel. _
vampyr bane chapter 32 . 6/7/2002
I was so exicted to read the end of "Experimental" and find out it wasn't really over! I thought I was going to have to find a new fic to read obsessively. In any case, I really loved reading your work so far, and I can't wait to start on the sequel! In fact, I think I'll go do it now... Keep up the great work!

~V
spooky chapter 32 . 6/5/2002
ooh, i loved it! u captured buffy's feelings really well, and i was so happy to see the real spike emerge. can't wait for the sequel!
charisma1525 chapter 32 . 6/3/2002
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you so much for writing it! You have done a wonderful job with it and I really anticipate reading the sequal! I like how you ended it the way you did where she is truly the Slayer. Also how she can feel him near and she thought that she caught a glimpse of him but when she went to investigate there was nothing there. Awesome job with this entire piece it was truly incredible to read and the AU you created was magnificant!
Eve McCarthy chapter 32 . 6/3/2002
Ah, what a wonderful ending. Especially now that you are planning a sequel, I can't wait! "Experimental" was a lovely story (and very impressive for your first fic!). It was a beautiful and true depiction of a completely different-and yet in many ways so the same-Spike and Buffy falling in love. And all the while, your telling of the true evil of the Initiative was chilling and exciting. Congratulations on this fantastic story. I can't wait for more!รข
pokey chapter 32 . 6/3/2002
Great story!
Finn Mac Cool chapter 32 . 6/3/2002
An interesting ending, if a bit rushed. I'm glad that Buffy finally came into her own as the Slayer. In your sequel, please don't have Spike have gone all good. Even if he does love Buffy, I still can't see him being good (Spike the Antihero is sooooooooooooooo much more fun). You have done a good job on this, and I eagerly await the next thing you write.
spooky chapter 19 . 6/3/2002
omg! i love this story! talk about a cliffhanger! so now for my sob story. i just sat here and read the first 19 chapters, back to back, and when i got to chapter 20, i can't view it! it says 'story not found'. k, this is enough to drive me insane, so i must beg for mercy, and ask u if u could please send me that chapter? i'll beg if i have to!
Jadxia chapter 32 . 6/3/2002
I've really enjoyed this story but you scared me at the end... I kept thinking "please let there be a sequel, pelase let there be a sequel!" Thanks for that last line:)