Reviews for The Belle of the Boulevard
rainefan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was very compelling and hard to put down. Really good.
aloysia piton chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow! Wonderful story!

I really liked it...in fact there must something, such as an event or a person, that made Guerrero change his life from assassin to ex :D...really good story...so sweet the ending, with him going to Belle's mum and son..

Good story!
JoanieNobody chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great story! It almost had me in tears.
allyoop2011 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was a very interesting take on Guerrero's "kid". Nice to see that kind of storyline, very well-written. Loved it!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I think this was a good story (I totally like the idea that the kid is his and he's married and stuff too, though I was holding out for a girl) but when i got to see Belle/Emma's character when she was alive, she didn't really seem like the type that would consider suicide. and i mean, if she had the will to want out of prostitution enough that her boss got mad, wouldn't she have found the will to keep going? If she just wanted to die she could have killed herself and nobody know. So I didn't think that really fit, but for the sake of the story you were telling i know why you did it. I just am a fan of happy endings and fluff and stuff like that, so it might just be that coming into play. I thought the bit at the end with the Grandma and the kid and junior was really touching, though. very good stuff. Nice job. :)
IPucci chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is really good, I enjoyed it. Nice to see what might have happened with that kid, though I do believe he really is Guerrero's son. Well-written.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting story, I liked it.