Reviews for 90 Days
no name chapter 8 . 4/30
wait ... what? Not updated since 2011? :OOO
But but but ... why?! ;A;
This ff is AMAZING! I NEET TO KNOW what is going to happen!
No, I don't cry! TnT
Please update! 3333333 PLEASE 33333
berrymelony chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
It's funny how I haven't logged in to this site for so long I forgot my account details but never managed to forget about this story. I recently got to play the KH 2.5 Remix early and was reminded of your fanfiction again. It's just something that kinda stuck with me through the years, you know? Those really are the best kind of stories, they keep floating back into your concience when you least expect it and stay there until you've found the time to re-read them, just to take an even more prominent place in your thoughts because the details are still fresh then.
I've always thought your characterization was about the best I've come across while still actively looking for KH fanfictions and I'll stick to that. No matter how much or how little time has passed between two readings, it still feels new and exciting to me every time I start over again. Thank you so, so much for having written this story, it really means the world to me :)
Sylkelith chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I don't understand how you may have not continued this incredible story... I hope this will change, honestly. It's too good to be in this alone.
Lorelei chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Nooo the story must go on :O
boconrads chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
this is a really good story why does it suddenly stops? ;_;
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Hi! Just dropping a review saying that I really love your story! I don't see very many VanVen fics floating around, which makes me sad because I love that pairing ;A;
I was actually in a real VanVen mood, and was hunting for fics all day, when I came across yours! Albeit not updated in a while, but I didn't care cause whoaaaa, I was immediately interested in your story and how you portrayed Ventas and Vanitas! Especially Vanitas, I really love his character in your fic XD
The wet dream Ventus had with Vanitas was a nice touch, and I was so happy when Vanitas showed signs of embarrassment I just...really love the concept of your story. It went from suing and slavery, to not so much friends, to pretending to be in a relationship while the other characters are growing suspicious and I don't know, I'm just in love with it Hell, I felt like I was in Ventus's shoes cause I was growing embarrassed and began blushing for him!
I know you haven't updated this story in a while, and I'm sure it would be unfair of me to ask that you update (since I'm sure there was a reason for you not updating), but please know that I loved reading this story up to this point! So many emotions going through my head for this pairing right now, I love it so much! 3333333
hio4000 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Please finish this.
i see alot of progects that look interesting..
..but i really wanna see this through to the end!
g-peachy-chan chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I really hope you'd continue it (:
AT000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
*Reading Profile* well good to know you are planning on continuing.
i love this story, can't seem to find enough good Van/Ven ya know.
hope you update some time in the near futcher.
HUTATU chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Oh god. OH GOD OH GOD! WHERE IS THE REST!? I loved reading what you have so far, it's absolutely genious! Brilliantly written! The way you write Ventus and Vanitas' characters are spot on! I've noticed however that you haven't updated in a year... please don't leave me hanging! Please tell me you're still writing for this lovely story! T.T
RieKazumi chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Hey! Nice to meet you
I really like this story. It made me smiled when I'm such in a bad mood. Thanks a lot! :)
anon chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Wow this really interesting so far. I can't wait for the next chapters to update!
bassy66 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Yeah! Party sceen next!
please update...
stephvanie chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I'm laughing to myself at the possibilities of what Vani could do at the party. (Yeah, that must look pretty weird right now - me, laughing to myself.)
CaptinJackOff chapter 7 . 5/31/2012