Reviews for Goddess Need
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
new chapters
trallgorda chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
You ARE going to write a sequel, aren't you?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Oh man! I really, really don't like that woman. Come on, Danny. Fight! Fight her!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
(inserts scream of fangirl rage) Why that no good, stinking, low down dirty Hwoon-dahn! How dare she! I swear if she does harms one hair on Daniel's head, I'm gonna...(inserts another shriek). That wasn't fair! Man, Jack, Sam, Teal'c get your butts in gear and save him!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
AHH! Face of evil! Face of evil! I swear if that woman tries anything I'm gonna...
Shimagami chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
Good job. The only thing is that you should really check your spelling and grammer. Other then that it was great.

I love it!

_
Jane chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
You need to do a follow up know the bitch is hard to kil so you must write a follow if ots a small one.
Nixa Jane chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
That was great! I've been waiting so long for this story to be finished! And I've been waiting so patiently too! Anyways, I really liked this story and I hope you start soon on that sequel. You know you have to write it after an ending like that, with Hathor promising to grow strong again. Oh, let it be the beginning!
Pasta chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Good premise, BAD formatting. It was so... claustriphobic that I couldn't read much of it. My suggestion? Play around with it until it uploads readable. Otherwise, I really like where this is going.
amelia chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
More please!
Amelia chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
More please! evil daniel rules the universe ;)
Nixa Jane chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
So this is what it's come to? You're going to make me beg? Alright. Please, please, please write the next part! I've *got* to know what happens! I can't take the suspense! Will Daniel be himself? Will he still be under Hathor's control? Come on, you've just got to finish this!
Lady Geuna chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
MORE MORE MORE! How can you end there like that!

Geuna~
elizabeth wyeth chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I would like to move onto part two but it appears that part two and three have been dropped and only one and four are posted.
Lady Geuna chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
I have literally PRAYED that someone would write something like this for the past two year (seriously)! EXACTLY like this, actually. THANK YOU! (Sighs happily) Please continue, you've done a great job so far.

Geuna~