Reviews for Ehrf├╝rchtig
OtakuTurtle0912 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I do not regret reading this one bit. You really got Gilberts perspective down . This was awesome. totally in my faves.
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
*laughs* hehe... so funny
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
damn I love this it is awesome and funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i hat to scream into a pillow when i was done reading this...it was that awesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
*slow claps*

Dude. That was the funniest thing I've read in... possibly ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
*slow claps*

Dude. That was the funniest thing I've read in... possibly ever.
TheNeonPinkZebra chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I think i might hide in my room next time i have wurst and pretend im Prussia(i know,its soooo childish,but nien foe cosplayers!)And invite my friend*a Germany fangirl*over and rp dis... tonight because onsted of German sausage im having Italian sausage...ITALY SMEX TIME.
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That's basically the relationship me and my sis have. Without the sex of coarse. (shes younger and acts like Gilbert. I'm the oldest and act like Ludwig... O.o) Also Japan's human name is Kiku. Happy Christmas! My bitch of a sister woke me up at 2am. Not the one who acts like Gilbert but the one who hates anime. Lame I know.
Aishiteru Claire chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very, very delightful read. It was great the way you really got into the character of Prussia - you got his personality down perfectly. Same with Germany. I enjoyed one of the rare stories with actual humor - not forced, and overall am expecting another chapter with some smut *nudge nudge*. ;) Added to favourites, great job.
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That. Was hot. In the best way possible, because it had Prussia and Germany!
Kayakokitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Fucking awesome.

I mean really. This was a very good read. I was sitting there melting on the inside. I love this. A LOT.
Baumkuchlein chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great, that would porbably exactly be Prussias sense of humour:D nice conclusion to the story

and I will never look at bratwurst the same way again 0_o, still hot
BlackHearted Dragons chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hahahaha~! Cute~! I laughed a few times when I wasz reading this!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ohh, I loved it ;) Very very well done.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
His dick. Im talking about his dick. Haha! I coughdd at that... (I cant laugh since Im on a bus with a bunch of classmates...) Lol! EPIC job!