Reviews for The Dragon Rebels
SlyKat chapter 18 . 2/26/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I just found this story and it is REALLY good! PLEASE!

slykat
seegrim chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the cool story, I just read it for the first time today. I really enjoyed it.
Fogwood chapter 18 . 2/5/2006

-dies slowly cursed to a thousand pieces-

you're not going to finish this, are you?

-cries-

I keep telling myself I should read update dates before I get attached to a fic. oh woe is me.

please continue.

-looks miserable-

pretty please?
lightning8star chapter 18 . 1/17/2006
Update! Update! Update! Great fic . . .hope you finish it soon!

-Ally
snuffles chapter 18 . 1/9/2006
wow, this is an amazing story! please update soon!
bubbles chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
Aw. So Cute. I love it. Keep on comin!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
NICE! GET ON WITH IT!
Jenny UsPplz chapter 18 . 12/17/2005
X_X YOU DID NOT JUST END THE STORY THERE! YOU DID NOT! *takes mallet and starts wacking you on the head with it*

PLEASE finish the story! I love the plot and characters; the way you kept Draco's and Ginny's personalities constant and sensible. Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story!

... or else ... *dun dun dun*

- From, Absolutely-insane-GWDM-fangirl
angelofdarkness89 chapter 16 . 12/17/2005
Aw...she FINALLY got to his heart! _
InvisibleDuskBloomingChokevine chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I have been meaning to reveiw this for so long; I absolutly love it. Your description of emotion is lovely and realistic-you can really get inside of how the characters are feeling.

You know those little changes you made to the first chapter? (I haven't re-read the rest yet) What's really scary is that I noticed that a few /words/ were different. That kinda creeps me out.

Anyway, I love your stories and as always, I hope you update soon.
AJZMR chapter 18 . 12/5/2005
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU UPDATING - A FEW OF US AT WORK FOUND THIS FAN FIC RECENTLY AND CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE AGAIN
Nobody's Somebody chapter 18 . 11/26/2005
Lol. poor ron, But OUW to Ginny and Draco! so bloddy sweet! Expecially since i've just started liking the Ginny/Draco stories, but i've read, like 3, and yours is definatly the best!i cant wait till you update!
Bumblez 24 chapter 18 . 11/25/2005
Hey I haven't read your fic yet but I would like to. I noticed you haven't updated since January so please let me know if you intend to finish this fic. I don't wanna read it if you're not gonna finish it. Thanks much! Email:
petguin chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
I don't know why I never read this fic before... It's beautiful Really. You portray DG with so much character that it's.. fascinating. It was a good four hours or so enjoying this.. Looking forward to the next two chapters!
chickay chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
this is amazing. granted, i was really hesitant when i saw the angst label but this is a very wonderful fic on ginny and draco. i like how they're more open with each other than other d/g fics put them out to be. i really like how everyone is coming together although i hope harry won't be left out in the cold on his own. please update...someday...while your readers are still alive.
1,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »