Reviews for The Dragon Rebels
The Disappearing Me chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
Your prediction has come true, because it's almost been two years. Just kidding! :) But I reread this fic for the first time in...a long time today. And it's still fantastic! Great job! :)
Chibij1s chapter 19 . 5/27/2010
This story is amazing! one of the best Ive ever read! :D
TheColdFlame chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I love it : ) oh and nice chapter name : )
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
Great ending!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
Aw that was cute! Super chapter!
Jack Tamara chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
oh my goodness. I loved this story. I bloody loved it. It was so...D/G, if that makes sense. I've seen this story before, but I always skipped over it for some reason I can't remember. I finally caved though, and read it because it got so many reviews. And having never had to wait for updates and having just read all of this in one sitting, I can't complain about your updating habits. THough, I do wish that you would add an epilogue and finish this completely, hopefull where D/G are some odd years in the future and have a family together (it was very cute when Draco mentioned their future family to Gin). You mentioned a two year span between chapter 19 and the epilogue, so I'm holding onto hope you'll wrap this up. I won't complain though, because I think at this point, it's almost 100% obvious that D/G are getting their happy ending. What really got me in this fic, though, was that Draco was beautifully crafted and done. He was perfect in his scheming ways, and I dearly loved that you didn't make him into a sappy in-love-with-Ginny, noble ponce halfway through. That would thoroughly defeat his characterization. As for the rest of the characters, they were very realistic too, but I think it was draco that really got me, since he's so hard to write most of the time.

Amazing job. Definitely going on my D/G classics so I can read it over and over again.

XOXO, JT
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
Aw that's sweet! Excellent chapter!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Aww that was sweet of Draco! Super chapter!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Aww that was cute! Amazing chapter!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 11 . 1/1/2010