Reviews for The Dragon Rebels
LionessBug chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
This is nice :)
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
hey, a great chapter yet again, but can you PLEASE update soon!
Anna Scathach chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
First of all, actually I've read the whole story, more than once. I just thought about reviewing again, 'cause I still think this fic is really good, very well written and believable (and as canon as D/G can get) caracterizations (and mainly I'm reviewing in this chapter because ff . net won't let me for the next one. So, yeah... brilliant.

You still have more than a year left for the epilogue ;)
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
Thanks for writing as I enjoyed the idea. I also liked how you wrote the characaters and the plot.
irisandlights chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
And the games begin! And seems like Draco's body is doing a lot of talking already where Ginny Weasley is concerned. I wonder how it will progress further. And I also wonder, is this going to be a Harry/Ginny/Draco love triangle? Because I am a major sucker for those. But if not, like I said, this story's got so many great places it could go. Basically, you could do so much with it and I cannot see where you take it! You write beautifully!
irisandlights chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
An awesome depiction of both characters so far. Oh, the promise this story has! I cannot wait to read more.
Puella Deorum chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
Great story! Everyone was very in character - except for possibly Hermione. You did an amazing job with Draco though. He's still as proud as he was at the beginning of the story which is exactly how it should be.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue. From your author's note it sounds like I'll have to reread the story by the time the epilogue is posted, but that's okay with me. I always reread the stories I like anyway. ;)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
Amazing! I loved this story. I really enjoyed how descriptive you were, especially when describing the characters and their outfits and feelings. I think I'm just going to pretend that this story is finished, because I will get very impatient waiting for the ending.

Keep writing,

-GG
Mrs. Bennett chapter 19 . 3/28/2009

It's over?

That was definetly one of the best fanfics I've read! I want Malfoy for myself! Hehe
Isabela Highwind chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
OMG this story is really awesome!

It had all the romance sweet stuff, but Draco was still him.

It's a really good piece

I'm crazy to read the epiloque, though XD
Lily Tsukino chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is the best fanfiction i have ever encountered. You had the characters nailed. Your story was amazingly written, witty, creative and captive. Don't ever stop writing. I heard about this fic from F.A. and she raved about it. I must agree and I will spread the word. I hope to enjoy other fics authored by you. You make me want to finish mine now. lol

Lily Tsukino
just a lost girl chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
i think this was absolutely fantastic! i hope you write lots more stories,
Anna Scathach chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
wow. impressive, amazing, awesome, brilliant work!
Queen of Night chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
hehe! *cue girly giggle* that was great! can't wait for the epilogue!
Tisha Yoon chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
Oh wow! That's really sweet! Though it definitely needs an epilogue. I think we need to see if those children Draco was talking about earlier would pop out...err, pushed out into the world I mean...hey even that sounded bad. Anyway, I am plainly just telling you that this is a superb D/G fic. And that I think an epilogue would be worth the wait. I just hope the epilogue would make an appearance within this year. But it's none of my business, it's your fic and you'll update it anytime you want and I'm rambling, blah, blah, blah... I LOVE THIS STORY! It'll definitely be a D/G classic! GOD Bless!
1,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »