Reviews for Naruto and the Xmen: Fall of a Hero
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Well this was crap. I thought this was gonna be about Sasuke but it was just a sad crapy story about Naruto and with Sakura useless self getting training from Kakashi.
Diamond Man chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
And I just finished the sequel to the first story in your series of "Naruto and the X-Men." Very good, and it was very heart wrenching. It pulled at my feels way too much, but that's good though. I shall post a review for the third story shortly. Whether or not it is completed. So see you soon!

- Diamond Man
Lahmikhara chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Definitely a great addition to the original story, I do wonder however why it wasn't included in the original?

There was one thing that didn't end up though, in the previous story it was stated that Naruto had his very first birthday party with the X-men. In this story on the other hand he had a birthday party with the Ichiraku's years before the first story even started. Also there is one grammatical error in this chapter that kinda jumped out to me:
["A SITE TO SEE FOR SURE. I'LL BE WAITING."] I believe the word you where looking for is SIGHT ;)

All in all a great story and it is obvious that your writing keeps improving. Keep it up and I"ll be looking forward to reading the next installment :)

Sincerely,

Lahmikhara
New Universe Returns chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
It's been a long while since you last update this story. I guess the story is not bad after all. But I want to know if "Naruto and the X-Men: Funeral of a Hero" is a continuation to this story, "Naruto and the X-Men: Fall of a Hero", is it? I also wonder if Naruto's friends and allies also find out that Naruto is alive too.
Pandas01 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Great story! Hope you can continue on it soon!
NinjaGirlDawn3 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Cant wait for more!
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Now both storyline's are aligned. I had been trying to remember the names of these two crossovers.
Naginator chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Nice hope to see what naruto and emma do in another story
Venas chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Can't wait until Jiraiya gets to meet Naruto's new family! XD
Wonder what will happen when the other Konoha nins find ouy he's still alive...
And Naruto's face when he finds out Iruka and Koyuki are in the beginings of courting!
Hope to see a sequel soon. One can only hope.
Wanderer3 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Bravo. Nice work all around.

I do hope you continue more in this verse you setup. I've seen a couple Naruto/X-men crossovers before, but I'm hoping with this one that there's the chance that the X-men might journey to the Ninja Nations for a short time (visit, vacation or some such, whatever) or Vice-Versa from a select group of Naruto's friends and comrades.

All kinds of potential there: Rogue absorbing people with bloodlines (Hyuuga, Uchiha, etc), Kiba trying to flirt with Wolfsbane perhaps (or anything female), Bobby pranking various ninjas (trying to anyway), Tsunade showing her strength against Colossus, Blob or Juggernaut, Xavier giving Yamanakas or Genjutsu users some telepathy lessons, Storm showing that a "goddess" has adopted a "demon" (being mad at Naruto's old tormentors, etc), and so on and so forth, just to name a few I came up with just now. But still, good work Dude.

Hope you continue this storyline. Peace out! _
belnonm chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Hello,
You know the idea of jiraya is the worst possible, right. The political stormshit and the social life of Naruto, his dreams, the life of Gaara and the other jinchuriki will be destroyed if they let everyone thinks he's dead. His friends, his allies, those who trust him will fell betrayed in the worst way! The rest of the world will think of him as a coward. And they should advise Naruto against romantic interest in the other world to avoid a conflict. Naruto is a jinchuriki, meaning when he dies Kyubi is free after he reforms, so he die in the X-Men world, Kyubi will had free reign without someone to seal him away.
Good luck for the future.
Read you soon
sageof6way chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Very nice story hope you continue
scrletfyre chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I got to say that I love this story. I read both stories that you have written and finding myself actually picturing both happening at the same time. I hope that there will be more to this story as I want to see if naruto comes back home and brings what he had learned back with him. I have to admit that chapter 7 to this story had me in tears! I hope that you do post more up to these stories as I want to see what will happen if the xmen journey to narutos world. So update soon. ;)
Malix2 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Nice to see new chapters. Nice job. :)
Habu2010 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012