Reviews for Sift Through the Mud
Lifesend chapter 3 . 2/18
Wow! I really , really like this plot , although it’s not original ( meaning. I’ve seen similar plots before in other ranma fanfics)
However, your story stands out in that you have ranma more inner thoughts , and you have tried to show that ranma does love Akane , but unable to express his feelings for her. Will you finish this story ? I would love to see a happy ending for this story in which ranma does over come his unable to communicate-ness. Anyway, thank you for writing your story
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I don't know how I had never stumbled upon this before, seeing how I feel like I 've read every adaption of a R/A fan fic out there, complete or not.
I love the premise of this. The idea that life continued on as it was, because Ranma is nothing if not totally wishy-washy. Not with his feelings, per se, but definitely when it comes to taking care of his harem.

I know he loves Akane, though. I just wish she knew it too.

Thanks for writing!
Jessica129 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
oh my god im loving this story, i can only pray you finish this in my lifetime, but alas, i look upon the update date and shed tears of lost hope and longing that will never be fulfilled. may you see this message and let it light the fire of motivation for you.
soda-cola-pop chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Wow. This is exactly how an immature Ranma and Akane would act if ever they got married without resolving their emotions. You managed to capture the two's personas, quite well really, and the saddest part is that I might not know how or if Ranma and Akane will even patch things up. It will be a very lovely surprise if you come upwith the next few chapters ) will Ryoga show up again? Ranks and Akane might need him.
samp.k chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Please tell me you're gonna finish this story one day. It is so sad right now ! I'm sobbing all over the place :'( i need some kind of happy end here
blalala chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
"He leaned forward, a blush covering his features, to give her one on the cheek. At the slow, nervous pace he was using, it was easy for her to step away from him, leaving him lip-locking with air."

Oh God, that scene broke me.

Aww, when he tried to talk to her when they were eating and she was ignoring him the entire time - it made me want to go to Ranma and give him a hug and say 'everything is gonna be okay'.

But I do understand how Akane feels. I feel so much pain for both R and A here in this story.

It has so much angst and incredibly emotional baggages in this fic that is so hard for me NOT to read this.

Angst and romance mix so well in a story such as this.

I hope you haven't abandon this fic. It has so much potential.

Or has this story decided be finish already? Because it felt such a big hole has been open at end that needs to be finished.

I want R/A and their daughter to have happy ending or at least make it through this together!

Speaking of their daughter honestly I wouldn't take it to heart - like you said - she's just a minor and does't have much big plot line in this story - well if you exclusive her interaction with both Ranma and Akane.

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE I beg of you desperately mentally kneeling to you - for you to continue and not let this stay hiatus. You're such a talented writer and if you did end up leaving minor mistakes - I didn't notice which means it isn't much of a big deal.

I'm also really surprise how this has not more reviews as it deserves.

Like seriously good R/A fics as this that is very well-written and characters that are portrayed beautifully does not have enough reviews confuses me to no end and so many fans waste time on reviewing on crossover fics -_-

But surely to hear from you soon :)
Thou shalt not fear chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
this is new...and interesting
caia-chan chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Great story! It is sad but they are in love and they have a daughter!I think Akane is right, he doesn't want Ukyo or Shampoo but he doesn't stop them!I hope this story has a happy ending! please update soon
Reader chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This is really good. Very well written. Hope next chapter will come out soon. :)
Rem chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
i just love the angst of this story. it really tugs at the heart. please please update soon!
mangageek23 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
its a really really great story and i hope you finish it soon
Reader chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
This is good. Please continue. Can't wait for next chapter.
flinn chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I'm glad you're back; I really like this story. You do raw emotion really well. Thanks for the update :D
tuatara chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
What kind of school would Aoki be going to at that age? Is it just daycare? Or did I miss/forget a mention of that?

This continues to be quite good...albeit distressing. I look forward to seeing how things turn out.
chlynn chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I thought this was amazing, great execution and the story is so gripping- it has a kind of realness to it. I'm really enjoying it so far! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »