Reviews for Five Familial Cliches
I am The Lizard chapter 1 . 1/23
And then that one time Hardison just stopped and was like "OH MY GOD. NATE'S OUR DAD" and Sophie just rolls her eyes like, "what you hadn't figured that out yet? I'm the mom" and Nate's like "what no i'm not the dad" *painful thoughts about dead son* And suddenly the humor turns into deep, soul wrenching angst while Parker and Eliot bicker in the background
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aaawww. This is adorable. I particularly love Nate sending Elliot to get some sleep.
iNVISIBLE666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I love this muchly. (I know muchly isn't a thing, but I like to say it.)
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Cos we all know Nate's the dad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so funny and you can visuallize all of these scenerios actually happening.
13yearsagediff chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very sweet, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
too cute!
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thank you for a sweet in character story.
unknown person chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
not to be rude or anything, but nate would never openly show emotion or anything to his team
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved this story! :D
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
But Daaaaddy! LOL!
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww, how cute XD.
AppleL0V3R chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh, I adore this one-shot. It's so cute and so amusing and very very true. The dad cliches were so clear but they also fit very well into the personalities and in the last one it was obvious who the 'parents' and 'kids' were of the situation.
On another note: You have a very nice writting style, it's quite seamless and appeals evenly to setting and situation. Great job with it. I didn't catch any mistakes, and even if there were any I was too busy enjoying the drabbles to notice.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*rofl* awesome fic XD love it
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
How cute! I loved these scenes, especially the last one. One of my favorite parts was "Damn, even Eliot looked pleading, in typically glowering fashion." This is going to my fav list.