Reviews for Five Familial Cliches
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 9/5
I'm currently rewatching Leverage (for the nth time), and your little fic here just perfectly hit the spot. Absolutely adorable story, and a great portrayal of their family dynamic!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/22
YES! Yes, I love them as a family dynamic and yeah, the kids have Nate wrapped around their finger, you wonder why they all were calling mom when she was outta town and left them with dad and Auntie Trish ;). 10/10
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/23
Yes. Nate just accidentally adopted three international thieves.
Daicar chapter 1 . 4/12
this is so cute and funny
I am The Lizard chapter 1 . 1/23
And then that one time Hardison just stopped and was like "OH MY GOD. NATE'S OUR DAD" and Sophie just rolls her eyes like, "what you hadn't figured that out yet? I'm the mom" and Nate's like "what no i'm not the dad" *painful thoughts about dead son* And suddenly the humor turns into deep, soul wrenching angst while Parker and Eliot bicker in the background
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aaawww. This is adorable. I particularly love Nate sending Elliot to get some sleep.
iNVISIBLE666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I love this muchly. (I know muchly isn't a thing, but I like to say it.)
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Cos we all know Nate's the dad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so funny and you can visuallize all of these scenerios actually happening.
13yearsagediff chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very sweet, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
too cute!
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thank you for a sweet in character story.
unknown person chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
not to be rude or anything, but nate would never openly show emotion or anything to his team
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012