Reviews for An Angel's Goal
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Cute! I like!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked it! Especially the last bit, "Three jaws fell slack." Quite a brilliant way to end it, if I do say so myself! Excellently done!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Fun drabble! Thanks for the birthday wishes! :-)

LD
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LOL! Well played drabble, here. I think the Yankee version of this is foosball? It took a re-reading for me to fully visualize what 'these small stabbed people' are!

Sue
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haha! Awesome. And yes, it is about time ;D

Great drabble.

-Voices
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Honey, remind me of going out with you on some nice little evening and have a table soccer match.

Awesome! I totally love Cas' first line and his frightingly cute and naive question concerning the purpose of small stabbed people. You had the wheels in my head turning for a second here, but then it clicked!

Sly fox, you, always with the riddles ;-)

Giant hug, my honeypie!

Me
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haven't a clue about table soccer either so I'll take your word for the deadly effectiveness of the snake shot :D Nice to have a belwildered Cas turn the tables on the humans for once eh?

Just got to ask though, why are they "stabbed people" - I didn't understand that bit?
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Heehee; that would do it. I can just see the three of them staring in shock at Castiel's goal - I'm just glad he didn't pull his shirt over his head and run round the room pretending to be an aeroplane!

As usual, great job x