Reviews for ALPHA ACADEMY: THE NEXT GENERATION
Marie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Name:Marie
Age: 15
Appearance: almost waist length dirty blonde hair. Navy blue eyes. Tan skin. Tall, slim. Non-coloured braces (soon to come off).
Average: unsure as Im not American
Extra Curriculars
Fave subject
Cant leave the house without

Snottiness scale
height
weight
fave color
loyalness
rebel or angel
fave cosmetic or body line
Alpha fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
NAME:Jessica Hollister

AGE:16

APPARENCE:tan skin, wavy brown hair that reaches the middle of her back, d cup, and huge blue eyes with thick eyelashes

AVERAGE:a

FAVE COLOR:purple

LOYALNESS:

REBEL OR ANGEL:rebel

FAVE COSMETIC & BODY LINE:shira's

IF AT FIRST YOU AREN'T ACCEPTED, DON'T TRY AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT ALPHA MATERIAL.
Jenna chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Ohhhh, am I too late? If not here's my info:
Name: Jenna Rose
Age: 13
Appearance: top of my ribcage length mocha brown hair with natural highlights, olive, flawless skin, deep brown eyes with red tint to them, natural long curled eyelashes, an hourglass figure and an amazing smile:)
Average: 4.3
Extracurriculars: Dance, cheer, volleyball, softball, reading, writing, etc.
Fave Subject: history and writing
Can't leave house without: duh my iPod! I'd die!
Other: I have three brothers: Kyle, Shane and Joey. A bf who adores me, and my parents died when I was 6. And I loveeee music, parties, an flirting with like all boys, even taken ones..I also have a great sense of humor
Snotty scale: can range from 1-10 depending on who I'm dealing with
Weight:122
Height: 5'8
Fave color: sparkles or candy apple red
Loyalness: depends how I feel about a person
Rebel or angel: I can be either, just name the situation and what boys are involved
Fave cosmetic or body line: anything that's not cheap
zoe bensons chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
NAME: Grace Santi

AGE: 14

APPEARANCE: Flawless, sunkissed blonde hair that is wavy. Beautiful violet eyes framed by dark long lashes. Tan, amazing skin with no pimples, zits, or rashes.

AVERAGE: A's

EXTRA CURRICULARS: Dance, gymnastics, and tennis.

FAVE SUBJECT: World History AP

CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Makeup, a phone, her smile, and a backup brush.

SNOTTY SCALE: 6 out of 10

WEIGHT: 98

HEIGHT: 5'5"

FAVE COLOR: Hot pink.

LOYALNESS: 7 out of 10

REBEL OR ANGEL: 75% Angel, 25% Rebel.

FAVE COSMETIC & BODY LINE: Anything that's expensive.
Greek Princess chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
NAME:Alina Harmony Peirce

AGE:14

APPARENCE:long glossy almond brown hair,green eyes,flawless pale skin

AVERAGE:A

LOYALNESS:100

REBEL OR ANGEL:angel

FAVE COSMETIC & BODY LINE:everything

The Bloodiest Rose chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Thank you for letting Seychelles in! Trust me there will be lots of drama with her inside!

I just realized that I didn't tell you much about Seychelles!

1. Just like Caitie, mess with her boyfriend and you'll be dog food by the next second.

2. She's SUPER ambitious and likes to daydream ahhhlot.

3. When a girl named Lisa Thornhawke eyed her BF, Seychelles tweaked and pulled some puppet strings to make sure that Lisa's pretty pixie face into a mess.

4. She wouldn't even bat an eyelash before giving the finger or spouting off vulgarities.

5. And, she can be quite manipulative sometimes... Oooyeur...

I hope to see chapter 4 out soon!

Chocolate Candies and Chips!

TBR xoxo
Serafina Silvertongue chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Thanks for making me an alpha. You won't regret it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter...update soon please!
theCandyQueen1888 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
YAY I'M ADORED! The charactors all sound really good, and I'm so happy I have interney access right now! (my computer crashed, actually, it still is. I'm in a Verizon store...shhhhh) So, sorry for not getting here sooner! Thank you for putting me in the high horse dorm! And for the fact that I'm adored!

Zoƫ Lauryn Santimere
Sylvia Rose chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Omg,thank you soo much! Haha..I love snotty girls being in stories and now i get to play that role! :D Also, can my character be looking to overthrow Caitie though? :) Just wonderin'. And also, thank you so so much for putting me in The High Horse Dorm! :D

BTW, so far with the characters it sounds really good!
43dfglkhsdfn gbjklsdadfgf chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Loved reading this chapter and seeing all the names I recognize from other fics, can't wait to see what you do with your version of their characters! Awkward how when I was readinig this I forgot my name and I had to go check... Lol :P
MelodyinMusic chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Thanks for including my person and I love how she's with the rebels.
april upside down chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Yay! They both made it in!

So, Alex aint badass enough, maybe I can change that...

The time Selena borrowed her sunglasses without asking, Alex hacked in to her sisters facebook, un-friended EVERYONE on her friends list, wrote a comment on her boyfriends page saying how much of a dumb-ass he was, and replaced her $215, 000 Clive Christian perfume with vinegar. And that's her "nice" punishment... Oh and you know how no one touches Catie Shea's boyfriend, try telling that to Alex. I wouldn't, unless Catie's dying to have her head clawed off. NO ONE tells Alex what to do, not even Miss Alpha herself. Alex would probably get along best with Gisella and Seychelles.

And yeah, Selena's pretty. But does she have VIP? She'd probably get along best with Psyche! )

Thanks again, April!
The Lovely Psyche chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
YES! Lily made the cut! :D Oooh yes the PARTY DORM with VIP! I can see fun, fun, fun, FUN coming up! AND she's alpha of her dorm! YAY!

So...are you going to focus on all the characters or just some? LOVE that you picked Lily as the "party girl" and an dorm alpha too!

Can't wait for your next update! :)

-The Lovely Psyche
A Study in Scarlett chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
NAME: Selena Silver

AGE: 13

APPEARANCE: Lower-back length curly black hair, bright violet eyes, golden-tan skin, hourglass figure, slim & really fit

AVERAGE: 4.0 GPA

EXTRA CURRICULAR: Dancing, Acting, Modeling, Writing, Drawing

FAVE SUBJECT: All of them!

CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: My i-phone

SNOTTY SCALE: 6.5

WEIGHT: 100 pounds

HEIGHT: 5 feet 10 inches

FAVE COLOR: ALL ELEGANT COLORS i.e. royal purple, lavender, rose pink, pale pink, gold, silver, emerald green, sapphire blue, turquoise.

LOYALTIES: 10

REBEL OR ANGEL: A little bit of both

FAVE COSMETIC & BODY LINE: Any high-end products
The Bloodiest Rose chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
NAME: Seychelles Rivera

AGE: 15

APPARENCE: Dark chocolate brown hair to her waist which is always tied up in a low plait. Her eyes are of a dark shade of forest green with some flecks of blue. She has a long and elegant nose. And her height and weight are average. Her skin color is kinda like coffee brown, a mix of chocolate and coffee.

AVERAGE: 98%, her math isn't THAT great. But she's working on it, if you make fun of her because of that. Oho! You're gonna find yourself in hell.

EXTRA CURRICULARS: Singing, ice-skating, doing ballet

FAVE SUBJECT: English, Literature, History and Geography.

CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Her ipod. IT IS HER LIFE!

OTHER: Her parents are successful lawyers and she has three brothers: Derrick, Francis and Collin who are students but Derrick is pursuing a football scholarship)

SNOTTY SCALE: Hm... Out of 100 probably 90.

WEIGHT: 120 lbs

HEIGHT: 5'6

FAVE COLOR: Red

LOYALNESS: LOYALTY? Really? I don't choose sides.

REBEL OR ANGEL: Rebel. Will be an angel if needed to.

FAVE COSMETIC & BODY LINE: Chanel, MAC, Dior and Urban Decay