Reviews for Snow Dazed
The Aura Within chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow!

This was absolutely perfect. I really enjoyed reading it, and I know my time was well spent.

Thanks for writing!
Javanos chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I enjoyed reading, Ash was sweet, and I really enjoyed reading that description that Dawn gave of how Ash made everything better, excellent word choice there. I hope that you continue writing.
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story! I love it!

Pearlshipping forever!
VineCore chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Good story, and plot. Yeah, it is unique. An original idea is always appealing, as is yours.

Poor Piplup though. I want to help him, but oh well, he's a penguin Pokemon
Kombinant chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm not gonna lie to ya, I abhor fics that put ash and co. In high school and the like. But while browsing the fine selection of fan fics here I saw your fic and its summary... (this is the first time I think I've praised a summary) it drew me in made me want to read this despite my aversion to this type of story... Boy am I glad I resisted my urge to run off when the high school setting was established... This fic was simply beautiful wonderful interactions between the characters, relateable situations (been in so many situations likf this and I live much further south then you! I think I don't remember exactly where you said you were), and overal a great idea for a story!

Seriously this seemed real to me like I was being a creeper and spying on teens while they're trapped in a car...

Here's where a good reviewer would give some advice to help you improve, so give me a moment as I Think of something... (its gonna be pretty hard...) review note: I actually did stop typing for five minutes or so umm I couldn't think of anything sorry! I'm not extremely advanced at writing... Again great story!
zflame393 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The snowstorm and the car in traffic was a great idea. It added tension to the story (because the traffic could clear up at any time) but it didn't rush the story along either.
OhPearlHowIDoLUvThee chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh how I love the smell.. Well sight of snow in the morning! Although it's been months since that last sight -sigh- Awww! How cute! And not too ooc! :D I think u should be proud! How lovely it is to see anfic authors like you put so much effort into just one oneshot! Warms my heart :) I hope to be seeing more
lulu chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
wow your a really good writer!
The biggest pearlshipping Fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
:) awww! Ur stories always make me feel warm inside! Even if there was a mention of snow -shiver- but still, excellent work. I'm a huge Sata Bareilles fan! & love that song! It is a total must and it can fit with any shipping :)
mickiressa chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was really cute I really love this fic. I really like how they get caught in traffic and Dawn's yelling out the windwow, reminded me of something I would do. I like the whole friends realize they are something more scenario, I haven't seen it much lately and you just refreshed that genre for me. Thanks for coming up with such an awesome, fluffy fic that I could fall in love with.
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well first sorry for your friend's loss second &wesome story I have to say.I like it I do say so.
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! I love it! I'll wait for you to update Pressed Love because that is by far the best Pearlshipping fic ever! Your writing is amazing! I cherish all over your stories! Anyways, can't wait for more of your work!

- Kandi 3
Genny35 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awesome chapter!

It's so sweet, cute and so deep so much emotions!

Great!